what is the hardest thing you find to give up

Options
my hardest thing i find hard to give up is my newcastle brown beer . because i have been drinking it for years .i just like my evening drink after working all day . so on the days i drink i exercise more . dont get me wrong i dont drink 7 nites a week i used to 4 - 5 years ago

so tell whats been hard for you

Replies

• johnnylufc
    johnnylufc Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    anyone
  • Griffin220x
    Griffin220x Posts: 399
    Options
    I haven't.
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I can't say I've given up anything except the delusion that I could eat whatever, whenever, and not gain.

Well, that and russet potatoes, but only because I get heartburn and generally feel like crap after eating them. Looking back on it I think I've had a problem with potatoes for a long, long time and just didn't make the connection before.
  • ashlynrenee94
    Options
    I think it's hard to give up sitting on my butt and watching tv shows, and instead going on the treadmill! For sure!
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Regular and unprotected sex with prostitutes.

It's now law that you have to wear protection.

:explode:
  • thisismeraw
    thisismeraw Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I haven't given up anything besides meat and most wheat/bread products. I have an issue with wheat which caused me to remove it from my diet and almost a year ago I decided I didn't want to consume meat any longer.

Personally, I don't think there is a reason to give anything up unless you have an ethical or medical reason to do so.
  • fishsticks913
    fishsticks913 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I "give" things up..... I just work harder to have them. If you want a beer... just exercise more to take into consideration the calories.... sounds reasonable to me.
    A wise man told me once... well more than once that I can have anything I want... just in moderation. :)
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    Regular and unprotected sex with prostitutes.

It's now law that you have to wear protection.

:explode:

105ru9t.jpg
  • alychil820
    alychil820 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    sleeping in late on my days off
  • Milla098
    Milla098 Posts: 9
    Options
    Wheat / Gluten/ bread.

Diet pills!!!!!!!!
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    Anything cream filled.
  • Emtabo01
    Emtabo01 Posts: 672
    Options
    Binging
  • pennydreadful270
    pennydreadful270 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Pizza. It makes me feel rubbish so I stay away as much as possible, but I still crave it. Tonight I even had a mini pizza (fits fine into my deficit) and now I have a crampy stomach. Drinking peppermint tea and wondering why I do it to myself.
  • GamerLady
    GamerLady Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I haven't.

^^This^^
  • thissnbites
    thissnbites Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    i don't give anything up, but it's SO hard for me to eat certain things knowing what i now know about the amount of calories in them/the percentage of my daily intake they would take up.

i'm seriously craving eggrolls with lots of that pink duck sauce/sugar water stuff... maybe i'll have one next weekend to celebrate a week of good eating. :wink:
  • babyblooz
    babyblooz Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Eating without thinking. Now that I count calories I have to actually *think* about everything I eat. Thinking sucks. :grumble:
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Cocaine and sex...
  • kittenkirst
    kittenkirst Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Daily dose of potatoes! Im a carb fiend so finding it tough to restrict the potatoey goodness! :0) mmmmmm potatoes!
  • DanBol86
    DanBol86 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Beer!!!