Life After 152 pound loss

2»

Replies

• juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 994 Member
    you did a half?!?! Amazing!!

I really dont see myself going over 10.. thats about perfect for me.. but maybe one day!!
    Way to go!
  • I am currently in the process of trying to burn over 200 lbs. And I just want to say your picture gives me the inspiration of how different I will look and feel. Even 6 months from now, let alone 2 years from now. Going up to Half a Marathon is amazing. Thank you for sharing this!
  • candymara
    candymara Posts: 49
    As someone who needs to lose over 100 lbs myself you are certainly an inspiration! Way to go! And thank you so much for the encouragement. It's much appreciated.

Candy
  • carolose46
    carolose46 Posts: 199 Member
    amazing! good work
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Amazing transformation!! Way to go! And way to go on completing a half marathon! I'm signed up for one on May 12 and beginning to seriously question my decision. I had to stop running today at 7.5 miles because my hip and foot hurt. :frown: Hoping to hobble through to the end. Good to know that despite your pain, you persevered!!
  • jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    I had to do run/ walk intervals. I ran the first 1.5 and the last mile, but did 4/2 for the rest. I am doing another one in June and intend to do 5/1 intervals. You cao do it. If you can finish 10 in training, you can do the half on race day.
  • need2lose150lbs
    need2lose150lbs Posts: 10 Member
    Great job! You look and sound like a totally different person! I can only imagine how your life has changed so much. I need to lose about that same amount.... you are a HUGE inspiration to me!! Thank you so much for sharing!
  • sammielealea
    sammielealea Posts: 245 Member
    What a wonderful post! You look great; so inspiring!
  • schmeckpeper
    schmeckpeper Posts: 23 Member
    Congrats!!!!
  • barb1241
    barb1241 Posts: 324 Member
    Inspiring and great advice. Congratulations! You have every right to show that pic ANYWHERE you wanna-you EARNED it!!!
  • graceire
    graceire Posts: 323 Member
    You're fantastic! You've done a wonderful job with 're-making' yourself! :flowerforyou:

I know what you mean about the gym--I hate it, but do love to be active. I'm trying to find a sport that will take me beyond losing weight. I love the idea of being a runner, but in reality, I kinda suck at it. Hiking is great, but I'm not in good area for hiking. I'm looking into a local rec center that has both a pool and raquetball courts, since I love to swim, and I used to love to play raquetball, although its been about 20 years since I played.:tongue:
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Great job! Keep up the great work :)
  • jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Thank you all again!
  • dont_give_up
    dont_give_up Posts: 312 Member
    Congrats! You look great!!
  • bump
  • UseItForFuel
    UseItForFuel Posts: 29 Member
    You are an amazing inspiration! Keep it up! :)
  • AmazonRDH
    AmazonRDH Posts: 203 Member
    GOOD for you, Handsome man!!! :wink: Way to go!!!!!!!!!
  • upendrah
    upendrah Posts: 14 Member
    Thank you for the words of encouragement. You're transformation is amazing.
  • ngressman
    ngressman Posts: 229 Member
    Great job! It's nice to see the transformation and know that that kind of weight loss is possible.
  • slowly_changing12
    slowly_changing12 Posts: 192 Member
    congratulations!!!!!! you have done a wonderful job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!