food diary opinions, please

Options
hey everyone!

i'm 5'4.5 (i say 5'5) and am trying to lose some fat/tone up. i have a petite build but a bit top heavy (this is the nice way to say big boobs), i'm a 34D and wear size 4 pants, so i'm really interested in getting abs..

start weight: 134
current weight: 129/130
goal: 120

i've been tracking for about a month and a half (one week i was on vacation and didn't track, but i was eating mostly protein [we were in portugal and my boyfriend is a huge meat eater..] and generally healthy during that time), and i've been going to the gym fairly regularly (3-6 times a week, depending). so far, i've lost around 4 pounds, which i'm pretty pleased with!

as you'll probably notice, i try to eat a lot of fruits and veggies and protein, though sometimes (like today...) i have a bad day and eat cookies/chocolate. i also have some major food ruts. i eat the same things over and over, but i work a lot, so i fall back on certain recipes to bring in to work...

my main questions would be: does it seem like i'm eating enough? since i have lost some weight (albeit much slower than the 'pound a week' i was trying for), i think i'm ok, but your thoughts would be appreciated.

also-- sugar. are my levels too high?? how can i work on that? i don't want to cut out fruit, it's my favorite!!

any other insights would be great, or suggestions to step up my gym game! i try to do 40 pushups every day (not usually logged..), 20-40 min of cardio 3-4 times a week, and a lot of crunches/planks (not usually logged...)

i drink probably 4-5 cups of unsweetened green tea a day (have ever since i was like 16, i love the stuff) and another 4-6 glasses of whatever... i don't ever track them.

thanks in advance!