The perfect M&M cookie

Options
1 stick/1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened 1/2 cup granulated sugar 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar 1 large egg 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract 1 1/2 cups all purpose Gold Medal Flour 3 tablespoons Instant vanilla pudding mix 1/2 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt 1 cup mini chocolate chips 1 1/2 cups Mini M and M’s

Directions Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper. In a large mixing bowl cream your butter and sugars until well combined. Add your egg and vanilla mixing to combine. Add your flour, pudding mix, baking soda and salt, stirring to combine. Add chips and m and m’s stirring to combine. With a medium cookie scoop, place dough 1 inch apart from each other. Bake for 10-12 minutes until cooked through. Let cool on cookie sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to cooling rack. Enjoy! Makes 2 dozen cookies

Replies

• canadianvampyregurl
    canadianvampyregurl Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    sounds good but wouldnt each cookies be awfully high in calories? i wouldnt want my calories going to just one cookie
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    and maybe I can fit through the door again in 2 weeks after i run 2 dozen cookies off on the treadmill
  • DirtyTrickster
    DirtyTrickster Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I agree.

It seems that all of Roo_Recipies' recipies are pretty high in calories.
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    all her posts are recipes, I don't think this is a real person