Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

your view on men who wear tights in the gym

Replies

• SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Depends, are they control top? Because that's false advertisement boys.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    tthere is this guy at my gym that wears compression underwear and nothing else to work out in.

i love wearing compression underwear to work out in, but i wear pants or shorts over them. ain't nobody want to see that.

Not exactly true . . . :wink:
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    GAY...so don't look, he ain't afta you!
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,462 Member
    A dance belt would make it all look neater. But I don't care what anybody else wears to the gym :laugh: .
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Hello people

Just wondered what your view was on men wearing tights in the gym?

No shorts over them... *kitten* on show is what i mean.

i have started to wear them in the gym, they feel great and most people come up to me and say i look great in them :)

Well I think it would be more polite if they wore a little skirt too! :bigsmile:
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    It is very common for Australian Rules Footballers (professional and amatuer) to train in compression tights like skins or 2xu. Generally these guys are super fit and can pull it off. I don't mind the view although it can be a little distracting :smile:
  • HelloDan
    HelloDan Posts: 712 Member
    Normal for weightlifters too, due to the bar having to travel so close to the legs in the pull for the snatch and the clean.

90% of the time I train, I will be wearing tights, compression shorts or a weightlifting suit with a t-shirt over it - which effectively then looks like compression shorts.
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    To all those who say that if you are worried about what other people are wearing, then you're not concentrating on what's going on: Isn't a lot of the point of wearing clothing inside aesthetic anyway? Otherwise, aren't there a lot of activities that might be more comfortable nude or in a bra or panties with socks and athletic shoes? In reality, when you work out inside, you're pretty much wearing clothing to spare the other people.
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Well, there is an older gentleman who wears this super stretched out tank that you can see his 75 year old faked tanned hairy chest, moobs, and all and I think what gets me isn't so much what people wear is the attitude they perceive their own selves. It's one thing to be proud about your body, but it's another thing to be in denial.
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    I would say you have to post a picture for me to say :)
  • i only wear tights when i'm out fighting crime!:angry:
  • twelfty
    twelfty Posts: 576 Member
    imo it's weird, you're basically showing off your junk and *kitten* for no reason, other than for people to look and that's not what the gym is for

joggers all the way
  • chosengiver
    chosengiver Posts: 1,462 Member
    The only man I've seen at the gym I go to that is wearing them is, uhm::

FAIL!
  • kariannmbc
    kariannmbc Posts: 144
    Not really my thing, but I don't really care. Unless, they're white, in which case they become transparent while working out (sweat), and then ew.
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Normal for weightlifters too, due to the bar having to travel so close to the legs in the pull for the snatch and the clean.

90% of the time I train, I will be wearing tights, compression shorts or a weightlifting suit with a t-shirt over it - which effectively then looks like compression shorts.

Send me a picture and I'll let you know if this is okay or not.

You're welcome.

Also, as far as I'm concerned, anyone can work out in whatever the hell they want. I'm pretty focused on me, so I probably won't notice unless they look *really* good.
  • taliasometimes
    taliasometimes Posts: 301 Member
    nooooooooooo
  • HelloDan
    HelloDan Posts: 712 Member
    Send me a picture and I'll let you know if this is okay or not.

You're welcome.

Also, as far as I'm concerned, anyone can work out in whatever the hell they want. I'm pretty focused on me, so I probably won't notice unless they look *really* good.

lol, like you haven't already saved that picture and all my videos!
  • msleanlegs
    msleanlegs Posts: 188 Member
    imo it's weird, you're basically showing off your junk and *kitten* for no reason, other than for people to look and that's not what the gym is for

joggers all the way

Do you also think it's weird when fit women wear workout clothes that accentuate their boobs and *kitten*?
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    They better not have a better *kitten* than me...
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    No.
    :angry: