The person above me has nice _________.

Options

Replies

• mineboy
    mineboy Posts: 2,478 Member
    Options
    Contrarian, it's a pretty good stress reliever. I think it's pretty cool because there's so much hatred on the Internet, saying nice things to strangers is a rather refreshing change.

Well said mate.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Contrarian, it's a pretty good stress reliever. I think it's pretty cool because there's so much hatred on the Internet, saying nice things to strangers is a rather refreshing change.

I understand. It just seems like many people's motives may be the return on the compliment given, though. rather than giving the compliment itself. Then again, I am jaded and my heart is two sizes too small. I just sense insincerity.
  • FitBlackChick
    FitBlackChick Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Smile :) (Meant for the OP but I was too slow haha)
  • wjewell
    wjewell Posts: 282 Member
    Options

I understand. It just seems like many people's motives may be the return on the compliment given, though. rather than giving the compliment itself. Then again, I am jaded and my heart is two sizes too small. I just sense insincerity.

Maybe you're judging too quickly? Maybe some seem insincere but we don't really know one another on here. We can only go by what little we do know. For instance- I told a poster that he had a nice smile, nice eyes, and great skin tone. Does that scream to you that i can't wait for a response on what everyone thinks of me? It certainly doesn't to me. I think a lot of people on this site do want to look better and feel better. Sometimes getting a compliment helps that, even if it is just from a complete stranger. If ti bothers you, it may help to simply not click on threads such as these. It's an ugly world- so sometimes it's nice to just read the nice things people are saying. :)
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options

Maybe you're judging too quickly? Maybe some seem insincere but we don't really know one another on here. We can only go by what little we do know. For instance- I told a poster that he had a nice smile, nice eyes, and great skin tone. Does that scream to you that i can't wait for a response on what everyone thinks of me? It certainly doesn't to me. I think a lot of people on this site do want to look better and feel better. Sometimes getting a compliment helps that, even if it is just from a complete stranger. If ti bothers you, it may help to simply not click on threads such as these. It's an ugly world- so sometimes it's nice to just read the nice things people are saying. :)

wjewell- very well stated. And Mineboy- thanks.

Wjewell- beautiful lips, cheeks and skin.
  • Contrarian
    Options

There are numerous threads like this one. I'm not picking on anyone, but I see them all the time and never click on them. Today, I decide to pop in to try to understand what they're about. I assure that I'm not attacking anyone, but rather than judging, it's more of an impression. I'm pleased to hear that I am mistaken, at least as far as you are concerned.
  • wjewell
    wjewell Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Just as everyone, you are entitled to your opinion.

You seem to have nice confidence. :)
  • julies90
    julies90 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    hair
  • fullofsmiles04
    fullofsmiles04 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous eyes & what a great smile! :)
  • bmwauug
    bmwauug Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    mischievous grin ;)
  • bdur76
    bdur76 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Fullofsmiles - great smile and collar bones!
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Jules- nice hips

Fullofsmiles- cute pose
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Smile!
  • Contrarian
    Options
    Just as everyone, you are entitled to your opinion.

You seem to have nice confidence. :)

I have nice curiosity, anyway. :wink:
  • abrandnewme18
    Options
    boobies
  • PeanutButterLuver
    Options
    @jason - nice eyes & great teeth!
  • newlifeforlucas
    Options
    bdur76- nice arms, and nice committment! Great weight loss:)
  • PeanutButterLuver
    Options
    @newme - pretty face
  • hiimanupa
    hiimanupa Posts: 53
    Options
    @PeanutButter, eyes and nose... both of those features on your face look very defined and nice.
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    The most forgiving eyes ever. And full, noirette locks of hair. Oh yeah.