BINGO WINGS.

Kirst30
Kirst30 Posts: 27
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Realise others may have posted here but thought I'd ask anyways:

Seeing great results on my weight loss journey elsewhere on my body but must admit, still got a bit of the ol' Bingo Wings on the go! I do regular weights which have really improved my strength on the upside of my arm (i.e. when I flex you can feel it) but does anyone know of any good exercises to tackle the underside of your upper arm, which is rather wobbly still for me?

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

xxx

Replies

• steffijb
    steffijb Posts: 3
    Push ups are the ulitamate way to tone your arms. Don't worry if you find them difficult, I could only do 2 to start with.

Try this:

http://hundredpushups.com/

I also have taken up pole dancing classes which is great for upper body strength!
  • I'm always worried about doing press ups because I really don't want to bulk up. I defo have the bingo wing problem, and I seriously lack upper arm strength so I find doing too many weights hard (my weights I mean 1 or 2kg) :( I think I'll just have to keep trying in little sets! x
  • rcatr
    rcatr Posts: 374 Member
    pushups - not modified but for real
    and if you can't do them at first, just hold the starting pushup position for as long as you can and lower yourself down into one pushup slowly. burns like hades
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Girls can't 'bulk up',,, you don't have the physiology for it. Women who do upper body work won't get really big without chemical help. Think about it - other than the steroid queens at Ms Olympia, when was the last time you saw a really bulky-muscular woman? 20 jillion gyms and 40 jillion fitness goils and maybe 1% are bulked up. It just doesn't happen.

Think Michelle Obama (that babe's got some guns :happy: ), not Arnold Schwarzenegger. Grab them little girly dums and go nuts...
This discussion has been closed.