accurate scale

Options
Can anyone recommend a reliable scale?

Replies

• lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    I've got a Health-O-Meter that works really well; they have quite a few models to choose from. I got mine at Kohls with a gift certificate, but I've seen them at Walmart too. When you get a scale, make sure to place it on a hard, solid service (no carpet, rugs, etc) to make sure you get the same reading every time.
  • cmichel
    cmichel Posts: 12
    Options
    Thanks for the help. I have a old digital scale that I have on tile in the bathroom. I try to keep it in the exact same place, but I am now getting fluxuations up to 10 lbs! The battery can't be replaced, so I think I'm going to have to invest in a new one.
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    The one I got takes AA batteries as opposed to the small watch battery-type. Much more convient to replace when they die lol. Hope you find one you like!
  • lgblack
    lgblack Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I bought a Taylor. (Canada...London Drugs) You put in your age, height, and sex and it gives you weight, % fat, bone, water and muscle mass. As you muscle mass go up, you may not see weight decrease. I really like it. There are a few models like this. Weight Watchers has one too. Cost $70 Cndn
  • cmichel
    cmichel Posts: 12
    Options
    thx!