Back after marriage break up

Options
Was doing so well, but my marriage ended in September and I've gained 1st 5lbs. It is my goal to get this off by the end of June, any support would be great!

Replies

• buggaboo73
    buggaboo73 Posts: 169
    Options
    Well my marriage fell apart a year ago in June so I'm right here with ya if you need support. 5 lbs isn't bad, I have about 30 to go.
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    Yup...you are definitely not alone. My marriage ended in December. And I still have a long way to go. You did EXCELLENT to only gain 5lbs.
  • SimonLondon
    SimonLondon Posts: 350
    Options
    Heh you're my opposite. I'm going through a divorce right now and lost a load through stress :brokenheart:

This is a lovely place to be and everyone is so nice. I'm sure you'll find all your questions answered here :flowerforyou:
  • buggaboo73
    buggaboo73 Posts: 169
    Options
    Ahhhh, you went on the "divorce diet" LOL, I've heard of that. I was looking forward to it........but instead I got something like the freshman 15! On top of the 25 I already needed to lose. :noway: :laugh:
  • Cherrystargirl
    Options
    Ha I wish it was only 5lbs, you missed the 1st I put in front - 19lbs in total, but will get this off byt the end of June if it's the last thing I do!!!