Ideas.

Options
Hi I am newish on mfp and like the rest of us need to lose this weight. I would love if any of you have any family recipes that are healthy for me and allso my family(4) I get a little tired of cooking separate meals and I am eating alone because I am cooking my own while they are eating theirs bless them !and may I add like minded members as friends for support and ideas etc.Thankyou I hope you all do well on your personal journey :happy:

Replies

• Catlady87
    Catlady87 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Go out and but the Hairy Dieters cookbook. The food in there is tasty, healthy and suitable for the whole family. It's not even diet food, it is just regular meals that have been given a healthy twist to them. I love their chilli - so packed full of flavour. Also, the chicken korma is exactly like a takeaway but only about 300cals.
    I would say this book is a must have for anyone wanting to lose some weigh.
  • janetsalley
    janetsalley Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi, not an expert but 1st you might want to up your calorie intake. Secondly, I pretty much eat what I want, I only avoid certain foods because they have so many calories that they would consume most of allotted calories for one day. If you're look recipes you can try ripped recipes that way you can cook for the entire fam at one time. Good luck!