Quickest way to lose the last 5? TIPS/OPINIONS WElcome

Options
I've lost 17 lbs and have gotten to 109 lbs....and I've been STUCK for what seems like forever at this weight. Its the lowest I've been in years so I'm not complaining BUT my goal is to weigh 105 and look steaming hot with clothes (and without for the hubby) and honestly I could lose another 4 lbs and still be healthy. I'm 5 feet tall. Does anyone have any quick tips to lose those last 4 lbs......like staying away from all carbs and just strictly protein and veggies for a week? IDK I've never done anything drastic. Maybe I should double up my exercise. I don't know. I have 3 kids and they are ALWAYS watching so I like to keep everything as healthy as possible. :) Any suggestions, tips?

Replies

• Angiesolomon
    Angiesolomon Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    hey hon, if you open your diary I can give you some tips on your diet.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    The last 5 are the hardest. You can lose 5 lbs of water weight pretty easy. You will just put it back on in a day though.

Why not reset your goal to 110lbs? :flowerforyou:
  • klhessling
    klhessling Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Honestly? I finally lost my last 6.5 pounds doing the Beachbody Ultimate Reset. Did it in January and have kept it all off. I am not affiliated with Beachbody in any way. I think it took a completely different meal plan for 3 weeks to kick start my body into making a change.
  • mushroomcup
    mushroomcup Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I've lost 17 lbs and have gotten to 109 lbs....and I've been STUCK for what seems like forever at this weight. Its the lowest I've been in years so I'm not complaining BUT my goal is to weigh 105 and look steaming hot with clothes (and without for the hubby) and honestly I could lose another 4 lbs and still be healthy. I'm 5 feet tall. Does anyone have any quick tips to lose those last 4 lbs......like staying away from all carbs and just strictly protein and veggies for a week? IDK I've never done anything drastic. Maybe I should double up my exercise. I don't know. I have 3 kids and they are ALWAYS watching so I like to keep everything as healthy as possible. :) Any suggestions, tips?

I'm sort of with you, though I'm more being lazy than stuck at a plateau. :P

But seriously, for me slow and steady is the best way to go. I'm okay if it takes me a few months to lose these last few pounds of fat that I want to get rid of because I want to make sure that all I lose is fat (since I'm kind of small and shouldn't be losing any LBM) and because I want it to stay off in the long run. Sometimes I'll have weeks where I go for a full pound deficit of calories (500 per day), but mostly I just eat around 70-90% of my TDEE (or at my TDEE if I feel like it).

As long as you are patient and you stick with it, as long as you have a deficit - even if it's small! - you'll get to where you want to be. Of course, this is just my preference. If you really want to get to your goal sooner, you can always create a larger deficit and I'm sure you'll reach your goal in no time.

And congrats on the 17 lbs!