Looking for new friends!

Options
Hello All,

My name is Amber and I have been using MFP consistently for the last year and 3 months. I have lost 90 pounds so far and I am looking for more friends to help me lose more. We can motivate each other and together, we can do this! Feel free to add me as a friend or send me a message :)

Replies

• laura666666
    laura666666 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm starting again today. You've done amazingly well so far. Great encouragement. Feel free to add me!!
  • The_Transforming_Journey
    Options
    Wow... congrats on your loss so far ~ 90 lbs. is amazing!! :smile:
  • sheilatush
    sheilatush Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wow Amber well done on your weight loss.
    I got another 40+ to lose
    I been using MFP since Feb. But since January l have lost 21 pounds.
    I also looking for new friends .
    I love this site...Everyone is so friendly and supportive and keep me motivated.
    Feel free to add me and that goes for Everyone else.

Sheila
  • massed
    massed Posts: 6
    Options
    Sure add me too, we could use all the support we can get.
  • vivitoni74
    vivitoni74 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello!

Wow Amber! 90 lb! That is so wonderful! Keep up the great work.

My name is Janet and I am beginning again on my weight loss journey. My recent motivation is all of the stomach issues that I have been experiencing. I know I need to eat cleaner.

I lost 43 lb the year I turned 30 years oldeally use some new friends (9 years ago). When I turned 35 I had a baby, and took off all of the baby weight a problem, but then gained 60 lb because of a change in medication. I suffer from severe depression and anxiety.

So far, I have lost about 10 lb of that. 50 more pounds to go.

I do not want to be my current weight when I turn 40 years old January 2014. I am planning am adventurous girls getaway in 2014, and want to be in good health when we go. Also, I need to improve my health.

I could really use some friends right about now.

Sincerely,
    Janet