eating two whole chicken

Replies

• MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    I'm getting a whole chicken and eating it now. That's my goal of the day.
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Grateful for one thing in this thread, those donuts look horrible, they look stale and crusty and didn't make me want a donut LOL!!!!

:huh:
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    the half chicken and the half vegetable will add up to the half fat. the weight loss
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,152 Member
    hmm what i want to know is...

many people says that i will never gain weight if i eat the whole food.

if i eat the whole two chicken in one day. or two whole Fish or even the whole one part of pig like leg...

with vegetable will i gain or not gain fat?

will i still loose weight?

nope. because that's still probably under 1000 cal, maybe 1500 cal at most.

lol my favorite part is the use of the word "the"
    Why not check and see how many calories are in a whole chicken first, before strapping a bulls eye on yourself. lol
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Grateful for one thing in this thread, those donuts look horrible, they look stale and crusty and didn't make me want a donut LOL!!!!

Denial is not a river in Egypt, honey.
  • Iron_Feline

if i eat the whole two chicken in one day. or two whole Fish or even the whole one part of pig like leg...

Why not check and see how many calories are in a whole chicken first, before strapping a bulls eye on yourself. lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member

i like bulls eyes.

two chickens?

.......ok fine I guess it DOES depend on whether it's injected with mega growth hormones or not...
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    mmm chicken.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • neanderthin

i like bulls eyes.

two chickens?

.......ok fine I guess it DOES depend on whether it's injected with mega growth hormones or not...
    Why, do growth hormones contain calories?
  • CoachReddy

i like bulls eyes.

two chickens?

surely you know what growth hormones do
  • Iron_Feline

i like bulls eyes.

two chickens?

You can get organic chickens that are the same weight as miserable chickens. :noway:
  • neanderthin

i like bulls eyes.

two chickens?

Surely your not saying chicken don't actually grow up to be mommy chickens without growth hormones......did you know that plants have growth hormones? lol
  • CoachReddy

i like bulls eyes.

two chickens?

Surely your not saying chicken don't actually grow up to be mommy chickens without growth hormones......did you know that plants have growth hormones? lol

ok we're not turning this into a stupid argument. chickens that are "enhanced" with hormones/antibiotics are bigger than those that aren't. thus why it's done in the first place. y'all are just chomping for a fight. pretty funny.
  • neanderthin

i like bulls eyes.

two chickens?

ok we're not turning this into a stupid argument. chickens that are "enhanced" with hormones/antibiotics are bigger than those that aren't. thus why it's done in the first place. y'all are just chomping for a fight. pretty funny.
    It's to shorten the growth cycle and bring them to market quicker, not to make them bigger per se. In Canada growth hormones are not allowed, and a 5 lb chicken is a 5 lb chicken regardless of how it was fed.
  • Iron_Feline

They are banned in the Uk and EU - all our chickens are the same size (you know what I mean) - we don't like to give them a complex :wink:
  • CoachReddy

i like bulls eyes.

two chickens?

It's to shorten the growth cycle and bring them to market quicker, not to make them bigger per se. In Canada growth hormones are not allowed, and a 5 lb chicken is a 5 lb chicken regardless of how it was fed.

instead of wasting my time with this I'll simply tell you to go to the grocery store and compare the perdue chicken breast size with the organic free range breast size.
  • neanderthin

i like bulls eyes.

two chickens?

instead of wasting my time with this I'll simply tell you to go to the grocery store and compare the perdue chicken breast size with the organic free range breast size.
    O'rly lol. Have you at least check the calories in a whole chicken.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,733 Member

i like bulls eyes.

two chickens?

i predicted that you would come in here and poop all over this thread. i told several people to just wait until a "clean" eater discovered this thread and decided that since he's not having fun, nobody else can have fun either.

i should have wagered on it. :frown:
  • Iron_Feline
    mmmm Chicken

organic-chicken-1.8kg-2.0kg--89-p.jpg

I'm gonna get one of mine (organic) out of the freezer now and roast it tomorrow. :bigsmile:
  • CoachReddy

i like bulls eyes.

two chickens?

i predicted that you would come in here and poop all over this thread. i told several people to just wait until a "clean" eater discovered this thread and decided that since he's not having fun, nobody else can have fun either.

i should have wagered on it. :frown:

???

what isn't clean about a whole chicken or a whole fish? me confused.
This discussion has been closed.