Motivational Rewards

Options
2»

Replies

• carrieous
    carrieous Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    i used to reward myself with a fancy new Nars eyeshadow each time i worked out 5x a week but it got too expensive. I dont need to reward myself anymore- feeling great is my reward for exercising!
  • aszwarc
    aszwarc Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I ordered a new everyday bra and a workout bra for my "overweight" goal (going from BMI category obese to overweight). I have 3 pounds to go to reach it, but the bras haven't gotten here yet. Hopefully, they'll arrive at the same time.

Bras seem like such a cop-out, but I have to get mine from specialty shops, so they're not cheap. Right now I've got one everyday bra that fits and 3 older ones I've been rotating for workouts that no longer work as well as they should (they're all 42 band and I've gone down to a 38).

Oh- and my husband just bought me a new spring jacket because my old one was a 2XL and looked silly on me.
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    I have goals set for when I hit certain weights:
    250 was a trip to the salon and a mani/pedi
    225 is getting mani/pedis with my daughters
    200 is a shopping spree
    and 175 (which is currently my goal weight) is a mini-weekend vacation with the family!

Maybe leave the shopping spree until AFTER 175, or you'll not be able to enjoy your new clothes for very long ;)
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    A nice vacation would be good! We all deserve a "getaway" from reality..but yet- maintain healthy habits.
  • wllwsmmr
    wllwsmmr Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    The best reward would definitely be feeling and looking good!!

That said, I have a few material rewards lined up!
    Vacation in June (I wanna look good at the beach!)
    Maybe another tattoo/piercing ;)
  • iwillneverbethatgirl
    Options
    I have goals set up for me at certain weights. I won't give the weights but I'll give the rewards from least amount lost to most amount lost.
    New nail polish (I'm also trying to stop biting my nails, so hopefully I will reach these goals at the same time :P)
    Hair dye (box dye, I wanna go purple >.<)
    New earrings (Like from claires lol, so a small reward)
    A victoria's secret bra :D
    Treating myself to some expensive yarn (I knit)
    A new swimsuit (This would be at the lowest weight I've been in my adult life)
    Nose piercing
    Tattoo
    New shoes
    ugw: New wardobe
    Hope this helps give you some ideas