Cinco de Mayo!

Options
It felt amazing...to finally say no to the calorie filled coronas & carb filled margaritas!!
I didn't think I would be able to do it, because a good party is always my downfall. I convinced myself that I can and will have a good time without my post college grad liquor intake.

After refusing 3 or 4 shots and 6 straws in my face. I said One good Night taste great, but one successful diet taste WAY BETTER.... and I was my usual hyper drunk off life self & knew that on my birthday August 4th (my weight lose goal date) i'll be taking in my drinks happy that I succeeded!!

toast to a thinner tomorrow

Replies

• miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Awesome....it gets easier as time goes by....and seeing the weight loss success makes it easier to stay on track

Keep it up
  • LongMom
    LongMom Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I think it's funny that both of your profile pics have drinks in them ;) Not saying anything other than it's funny!

Good for you for sticking to your plan :) I think you have incredible strength to get through a situation like that. I'd be toooo tempted!
  • eliz_talks
    eliz_talks Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    hahaha, I didn't even notice!
    But now it shows exactly what I mean...I'm a social butterfly and have a busy busy social calendar hence the cup always in hand! =)

thanks <3<3