Calling 5'9 ladies that are around 145lbs!

Options
I am looking to add 5'9 ladies who are around my weight which is currently 145lbs!

I'd love to see what other people are eating and how you are loosing or maintaining your weight so I thought it would be cool to compare with ladies at a similar height and stage as myself.

I have an open diary and log daily, so hope to have lots of friend requests soon haha :bigsmile:!

Replies

• weephees
    weephees Posts: 27
    Options
    There must be some 5'9 ladies out there :ohwell: come on don't be shy hehe!
  • NavyWifeTwinMom
    NavyWifeTwinMom Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm just shy of 5'9 and fluctuate between 140-145 lbs. I'm currently trying to cut about 5 lbs. off for summer. The biggest difference is our age... I am literally double your age in just a few days :) Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • Brie4me
    Brie4me Posts: 238
    Options
    Hi! I'm just shy of 5'9 and fluctuate between 140-145 lbs. I'm currently trying to cut about 5 lbs. off for summer. The biggest difference is our age... I am literally double your age in just a few days :) Feel free to add me if you'd like!

Same here. 5'9" and currently at 140. GW around 134ish, but I am more than twice your age =)
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    i'm almost 5'8 and 158 lol.. don't meet much of the criteria but good luck to you =)
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Well now that we have it narrowed down...
  • melgillis
    melgillis Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hey, i was 5'8-1/2" for the longest time. Now, I'm more like 5'8" :)

138 pounds now, goal back to 136. I fluctuate anywhere between 134 and 138.

Friend me if you like.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Yes. But then again... No.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    I'd have only one or two friends if they all had to be 5"0 and 125 pounds. So glad I don't have silly rules!
  • kookanddra
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and currently at 150. My goal is 140 fit. I am also twice your age :( so I don't know how much good I can give to you. I cook for a family of 4 every night. I don't eat out. My meals are not the best but I do fat free ingredients and mine is portion control. My kids do not have a weight problem and are very active so my diet is mostly breakfast & lunch and then 1/2 portions or just skip certain items that I cook for Dinner. Oh and I drink beer and yes I log that too. You can add me if you want.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and 200lbs. I'm also a really, really awesome friend to have. But, I don't really have any room on my list for new friends right now. Sorry!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    aww, shucks. missed it by THAT much.
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    I am looking to add 5'9 ladies who are around my weight which is currently 145lbs!

Sorry, I'm 5'9 but I'm 145.3 pounds. Also I need women friends that just purchased a white blouse at the Shops of Legacy and had dinner at the Olive Garden last night. Also could you please let me know if you had one or two breadsticks in your friend request because this matters. I want to know if this is working for you too.
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options

Sorry, I'm 5'9 but I'm 145.3 pounds. Also I need women friends that just purchased a white blouse at the Shops of Legacy and had dinner at the Olive Garden last night. Also could you please let me know if you had one or two breadsticks in your friend request because this matters. I want to know if this is working for you too.

WINNER!
  • lina011
    lina011 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    im 5'8 154 pounds :( i was 145 before bubs
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and 163lbs. My goal is 150.
  • weephees
    weephees Posts: 27
    Options
    I wasn't meaning it like that haha and I'd be happy to be friends with any height or weight :laugh:!

It would just be helpful to see how people around my height and weight use their calories and how much they use calorie wise, as I'm still trying to figure out what works best for me.

All my friends that are trying to get fitter with me are all much shorter so their goals seem worlds away from mine if that makes sense, its just a number I guess but it would be nice to have some friends in my boat haha.
  • sabolfitwife
    sabolfitwife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and last time I checked around 153. Still have lots of belly fat to lose/lower my BF%.

Feel free to add.
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Hi Phee! I'm more than twice your age, an inch taller, and 10+lbs lighter. I started MFP in October at 160lbs. You're welcome to take a look at my diary :)

I totally understand what you mean about trying to compare goals with friends who aren't as tall!
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and 163lbs. My goal is 150.

You are perfect!!!! By any chance are you attracted to 6'0 tall 235 lb awesomely tanned men?:bigsmile:
  • squishyjenn
    squishyjenn Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 but nowhere near that weight. I'd like to add anyone, however, but 5'9 ladies closer to my goal weight would be lovely as well so I can spy on their diaries.