Hi all. I'm new here

Options
Hey all I'm new here and I hate to exercise or watch my calorie intake. I eat "health" but that's not working anymore. I'd love to have people to encourage me because my family doesn't since they all are sizes 6 or less.

Replies

• maureen879
    Options
    hey welcome! i'm trying to lose weight too i'm a size 9 and i weight 145 as of now and i'm 5'2 and my goal measurements are 32-25-35 right now they are 34-29-39 and i'm 17
  • Beachbody4life
    Options
    That's a whole lot better then me! I'm barely squeezing in my size 10. I unfortunately weigh 186 and I'm 5'8. Thanks for responding!!!
  • spargita
    spargita Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. We can motivate each other!
  • CheyenneKoons
    Options
    I'm a seventeen year-old Junior in highschool.
    I have type two diabetes, and I'm very much over weight.
    I can't fit in all the name brand clothes, and everyone makes fun of me.
    I'm ready to loose this weight. And I am going to do it.
    It'd be great if you all could be my weightloss family.
    I'll help you if you help me.
    Feel free to add me :smile:
    -Cheyenne
  • janmhm
    janmhm Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 44 - soon to be 45. I've been carrying around the post-baby weight for 13 years...time to say goodbye to all 25 pounds of it! CW 178 Goal: low-150's. I was struck today when I measured by waist today - it is 36" - what USED to be my hip measurement...which is SO NOT my hip measurement now!

Here I go. I can do this.

It's taken 13 years to get this way...it won't change overnight, in a month or over the summer...but it will change if I stick to it!
  • DarkSable
    DarkSable Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    That's a whole lot better then me! I'm barely squeezing in my size 10. I unfortunately weigh 186 and I'm 5'8. Thanks for responding!!!

Exactly the same starting weight and height as me! We can do this. :smile:
  • emsoquena
    emsoquena Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hey, welcome. And I'm a newbie too. :) I think we all need to help each other out here. I need some motivation as well. I'm 4'11 and I weigh 118lbs but I would love to be at least 100lbs.
  • Beachbody4life
    Options
    Wow that's impressive. I've not weighed 118 since I was about 12.