Hello all. New Here.

brwneyez9
brwneyez9 Posts: 4
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hello, I joined the group a few weeks ago. I haven't really started anything yet. I am having the worst trouble getting motivated. My DH and i have decided we would like to have another baby. Problem is i haven't lost the weight from our DD. She is 3 1/2 now. I really don't want to have to loose weight from her and another baby. So it really is a goal to loose weight before we have another baby. You would think that would motivate me. It did the first time we decided to have a baby. I needed to loose 40 lbs. and i did before we got pregnant. Now i need to do it again. The hardest thing is when i want to do this and know i need to. The more i want the food i can't have. How do i do this? It's so hard to get started.

Replies

• Hello, I joined the group a few weeks ago. I haven't really started anything yet. I am having the worst trouble getting motivated. My DH and i have decided we would like to have another baby. Problem is i haven't lost the weight from our DD. She is 3 1/2 now. I really don't want to have to loose weight from her and another baby. So it really is a goal to loose weight before we have another baby. You would think that would motivate me. It did the first time we decided to have a baby. I needed to loose 40 lbs. and i did before we got pregnant. Now i need to do it again. The hardest thing is when i want to do this and know i need to. The more i want the food i can't have. How do i do this? It's so hard to get started.
  • KatieZ75
    KatieZ75 Posts: 29 Member
    I can fully understand what you mean.. most of the time as soon as I say I am going to eat healthy, all those snacks I love start calling my name! And this is from someone who prefers healthy food..go figure..lol.

I have no other ideas for you than the ones they always suggets, reward yourself for a week of eating right with a day of having a snack that you want. Or every three days give yourself a little treat if a week is too long.

I hope you find something that works! :) GOOD LUCK!
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Welcome to the site, I know you will find all the tools and suport you need to reach your goal. Being a mom of 2, as are many others or more than 2, I know how hard it is to make that decision to bring another child into the world. But I think it is even harder to loose the "baby weight". My oldest is almost 13 and the weight came off easy, of course I was 26, then my youngest is 8 and I am STILL trying to loose the baby weight. (30 is not as easy as 26)
    But they don't seem to care, all three boys (husband included). My youngest tells me when I am complaining about my weight or "fluffiness" as we call it to be nice at home, he tells me Mom, you are not fat or fluffy.
    I tell my husband it is a good thing that he wants a little fluff aound the mid section, becaue I am like you, the lack of motivation. But together we can do this and with the tools and support we have here maybe just what we (I know what I) need to get that last 25 off.
    There is a post call 25 to life, it is awesome, you should check it out. Hang in there!!:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.