A question for the 30 day Shredders..

Did you do literally 10 rounds of each workout everyday, or like 8 rounds of each with breaks but still in 30 days? I'm on day 9 of level one, but its been 11 days since I started. I just watched level two and I'm like wahhhhtttt ill do level one again tomorrow to get my 10 rounds in lol.

Replies

• Mrskmacca
    Mrskmacca Posts: 44 Member
    Bump! I'm such a thread killer :(
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    You can do it however you wish. I did 10 days of each level. Level 2 isn't so bad so don't Psych yourself out. You will be surprised at what you can do!
  • in_this_generation
    in_this_generation Posts: 75 Member
    I break it up and it is taking about 6 weeks:
    1 day cardio, 2 days shred, 1 day cardio, 1 day rest, 2 days shred (7 days per week)
    Yes, with level 2 I was grateful for non-shred days so my muscles could repair.
  • Oh_Allie
    Oh_Allie Posts: 258 Member
    I'm doing level 1 for 10 days, level 2 for 10 days and level 3 for 10 days but breaks are fine if that's what you want to do. :)
  • zhvah18
    zhvah18 Posts: 158 Member
    When I did it the first time I did level 1 Mon-Fri for 2 weeks, level 2 Mon-Fri for 2 weeks ect..
  • Just started day 1 today, but my impression was that you do level 1 for 10 days, level 2 for 10 days then level 3 for 10 days.
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Did you do literally 10 rounds of each workout everyday

You do 1 round of one level per day. You can do it every day or take breaks in between. You are supposed to get used and improve your exercise form as you do them. You do not focus only on the exercise but in doing the breathing, etc as you progress. After you have done 10 workouts, you move to the next level.
  • claire671
    claire671 Posts: 93 Member
    I did 10 days of level 1 then took 2 days off. Now on level 2 (which I fear may kill me) and hoping to do 10 days of this then take a rest day and finally onto level 3.

I've seen someone do 30 days of level 1, 30 of level 2 etc. I would be so bored if I did that.
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    You can do it however you like. I did 5 days of level 1, 15 of level 2 (the hardest IMO), and 10 of level 3.

I was also training for a race so it took me about 40 days to complete.

I still saw great results!! I used 5 lb weights.
  • mnm424
    mnm424 Posts: 259 Member
    i did 10 days for each level with no rest between levels.
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    The first time I did the shred, I did 7 days level 1, 7 days level 2, and then 14 days level 3. This is what a friend if mine did, and we both had great results. I just started the shred again, this time I am doing each level for 10 days.

I don't take breaks or rest days from the shred, but I am doing cardio DVD and weight lifting with the shred, and I do alternate and take breaks from those.
  • ShellGetsFit
    ShellGetsFit Posts: 604 Member
    I'm doing my workout 6 days a week, taking Sunday off but I may change that to 7 days a week as I'm missing my workout today. lol 10 days of each level.
  • JoRumbles
    JoRumbles Posts: 262 Member
    I'm doing it 6 days a week (also Sundays off) but I am still doing 10 of each level- so it will take me 33 calendar days, but 30 workouts.

I'm on level 2, day 5. I hadn't seen my sister since I started and she noticed the difference in my straight away. That's pretty impressive for 15 days!
  • mnm424
    mnm424 Posts: 259 Member
    You can do it however you like. I did 5 days of level 1, 15 of level 2 (the hardest IMO), and 10 of level 3.

I was also training for a race so it took me about 40 days to complete.

I still saw great results!! I used 5 lb weights.

I agree I think level 2 was the hardest lol glad to see I'm not only one that thought that...