Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hopping into a size smaller jeans

BethTheNew
BethTheNew Posts: 15 Member
I just started a new weight loss program 2 weeks ago and was able to get into a smaller size jean already! Only it took jumping up and down to get it zipped. Next goal --- being able to wear them and breathe at the same time! :wink:

Replies

• dazzo62
    dazzo62 Posts: 78
    Fantastic work!! :smile:
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    I hear ya! I have a pair of pants that I'm using as a progress marker. I ca get into them and zip them now, so I'm looking forward to wearing them comfortably.
  • drink_me
    drink_me Posts: 46 Member
    That is so exciting!! Yay!! I had a similar experience yesterday. I was able to button my pre pregnancy jeans (18 months later) lol an before I couldn't even pull them all the way up. Woo woo! I'm over here celebrating with you! Haha
  • sweetbippy
    sweetbippy Posts: 189 Member
    :drinker: That's awesome! Congrats! Here's to smaller jeans zipping!
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,588 Member
    I was so excited to even buy some jeans as I hadn't worn them for 20 years. I always went around in baggy trousers with an elastic waist. I went out and bought some jeans in UK size 16 not that long ago- 2 months? Now they are falling off me and I have had to buy a belt to hold them up! ! Next week I am off to get 14s. Hooray!
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    I just started a new weight loss program 2 weeks ago and was able to get into a smaller size jean already! Only it took jumping up and down to get it zipped. Next goal --- being able to wear them and breathe at the same time! :wink:

Aw, breathing is overrated anyway... :wink:

Congrats! Keep up the great work.
  • MissE4410
    MissE4410 Posts: 173 Member
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It may be a good thing you couldn't breathe yet!! The way I see it, is the fact that you could get in to them PROVES you that your body is changing, and now it will keep you motivated to keep going so you can breathe :) Sometimes when people have great results too soon they will tell themselves they have done enough and then not keep going. GOOD WORK!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!