From size 22 to size 8

Options

Replies

• mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    wow, thanks for sharing your story. You look amazing!
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congratulations on your continued success :flowerforyou:
  • cruzcrzyMarie
    cruzcrzyMarie Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC. Thanks for taking the time to share your story. You are a true inspiration!!!

Marie
  • mellynat
    mellynat Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    wow what an amazing transformation.!! u look great
  • ladyrider55
    ladyrider55 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!! You're an Inspiration for the rest of us, ty for posting pics :happy:
  • coulibalymuso
    coulibalymuso Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I like the part where you said if you wanted junk food you would walk to the gas station for a single serving...great idea!
  • alphabetsoup2013
    alphabetsoup2013 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Your story is amazing. Thank you for sharing the many benefits you have enjoyed by becoming fitter -- and for talking about how you handled (and recovered from) your temporary loss of motivation. You should be very proud of your success. You look amazing: happy, fit, and healthy.
  • Fast_Track
    Fast_Track Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for sharing -- you look fab!
  • michnjoe
    michnjoe Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great job! Very inspiring!
  • Soxgirl97
    Soxgirl97 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thank you for sharing your story with us. It's inspiring to read stories like yours. I'm at the beginning of my weight loss journey and sometimes I really need the reminder that it can be done.
  • LinDiSm26262
    LinDiSm26262 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful in both photos but I can sure tell you've lost a lot of weight. I enjoyed reading how you changed your eating habits and exercise gradually. It seems like you gained a lot of energy as you were losing and started focusing more on your body than on the food you used to eat. I have about the same amount of weight to lose and I thank you for giving me a little boost of motivation. Continued success in your healthy journey!
  • smsavoy
    smsavoy Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You look great, thanks for the motivation!!!
  • firstloveyourself
    firstloveyourself Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I weigh what you did in the beginning of your journey now. Hopefully I'll be able to take some "after" pictures as good as yours :D
  • scjl132
    scjl132 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Well done!!
  • ptroses
    ptroses Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! I was a 24 when I started and also wore a 10-12 in high school. To think you made it below your lowest size and are feeling great, is amazing! I'm beginning to think I might actually make it, especially if people like you keep sharing their success. Thank you so much!!!!!!! Congrats!
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    How how wonderful, my starting size is a 22. Hopefully I will look as wonderful as you do at the end of my journey!
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    This is awesome!!! Amazing work!!!!!!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Just Amazing....Congrats
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    You look great! Give yourself a big pat on the back :)
  • msliu7911
    msliu7911 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job, keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!