Self-admiration

Options
Okay, I admit it. I do it. Lately, a lot. I'm down to the lowest weight I have been since adulthood. I am eating well and exercising a lot - cardio and strength. So I keep catching myself in front of the mirror, flexing at myself - or even just smiling at myself. It just cracks me up! Though, I did get caught the other day, that was a LITTLE embarassing.

Do you do this?

Replies

• AprilChampion
    AprilChampion Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    oh yeah, absolutely i doo......sometimes ill just get up JUST to admire myself in the mirror. hahaha...:) its ok.
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Yes I do it also....every time I am getting to go in the shower....I check myself out to see where looks slimmer and the changes my body has made
  • cmw72
    cmw72 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I do it all the time these days.

The other day I was checking my self out in the large mirror in the gym locker room when some dude walked in on me. I tried to play it off, but uh ... yeah ... :embarassed:

And my wife is probably getting tired of me walking around shirtless all the time saying "Check it out! Muscles!" then following that up with an arm flex and a Schwarzenegger-esqe grunt! :bigsmile:
  • squoozyq
    squoozyq Posts: 305
    Options
    You worked hard for it, so why the hell not?
  • mrsw510
    mrsw510 Posts: 169
    Options
    I don't right now but before I gained the weight I sure did.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Ya', I do it. I'm a bit obsessed with my abs. I didn't see 'em for a couple decades, and it's nice to have them back. My wife is sick of it, and I don't blame her.
  • aabelein
    aabelein Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    hahaha i totally do this too. my arms are like GUNS now! lol i will flex and just look at the definition in them now and its almost hypnotizing. hhaaha :laugh: i think after what we've gone through to get here, we are alowed to admire ourselves!
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    I am pretty addicted to the mirror these days. It is a nice change from when I used to hide from it because I was so sure it was "lying" to me. HAHA! Guess who was lying to whom!

(Answer: me to myself.)