105 lbs Down before and after pics :)

Options
13»

Replies

• Dollfun1
    Dollfun1 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and beautiful. I'm getting married no set date we just know that it will be within the next year and a half, I pray I can do as good as you have. Thank you so much for sharing all of your information and pictures.
  • kizzyb1977
    kizzyb1977 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job, you look beautiful!! :-)
  • Adah_m
    Adah_m Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all! I've been on a six month hiatus. Everything just hit the fan in my life all at the same time, and of course for the better, luckily. I finally got done traveling and when I got home I got two big promotions in a row, and for the second one I had to relocate halfway across the country. To be honest, I was so busy with moving and doing my new job that I started missing workouts, one thing led to another, and I got completely stalled.
    The good news is, now I'm settled in my new city and I'm getting back on the horse. Today is day 1. Things are changing.
  • PuckBunny1919
    Options
    Beautiful! Congrats!
  • CandiesAndSweets
    CandiesAndSweets Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! I can't believe that your shoe size went down too. My feet are a size 11 now at almost (300lbs). I really hope that my feet shrink a bit once I lose the weight :)
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Congrats! We are almost twins. I am 5'8, started at 330, down to 215 hoping to hit 163 goal.
  • Adah_m
    Options
    Congrats! We are almost twins. I am 5'8, started at 330, down to 215 hoping to hit 163 goal.

Wow! That is amazing!! I was thinking about making my ultimate goal 160 instead of 175. We're both so close!!
  • Adah_m
    Options
    You look fantastic!! I can't believe that your shoe size went down too. My feet are a size 11 now at almost (300lbs). I really hope that my feet shrink a bit once I lose the weight :)

Your shoe size will absolutely go down! I don't quite understand but I know my feet are less wide now. I lost in shoe size, ring size, and let's be honest, bra size!! lol! I went down from a 44HH to a 38DD.
    The changes happen everywhere!!! :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!