Hiiii! Let's be friends? =D

I'm Amanda, 22 years old, and have about 50 lbs to lose. I'm 5'3 and weigh 199. (Wooo hooo for ONEderland FINALLY!!)
I started at about 220 at my highest weight, may have been bigger but refused to weigh myself at that point. I started REALLY being committed to this lifestyle change a month ago, and I've lost 10 lbs. I don't have much support at home so I'm looking to build a little weight loss family. I promise to motivate and encourage you, even help with eating plans/workout ideas, if you do the same for me. =D
I want to wear a freaking bikini this summer!

LET'S DO THIS, TOGETHER!

ADD ME!

Replies

• i'm 5'2 and 147 pounds i wanna be 110 sooo bad anyways add me if you want :)
  • Tsunami79
    Tsunami79 Posts: 122 Member
    I am 33, 5'4" and weight 168 and should be at 162.

I gained 10 lbs, after Christmas and decided to come back after Easter, do to people on this site.

I want to get myself back on track to loosing again.

I started at 185 lbs, and I want to go down to 135 lbs.

I wear a size 14/16 and I want to wear a 6/8. I also wear an x-large in shirts do to chest size, I want to be at a medium.

Feel free to add me if you wish.
  • Adding you, girly! Our stats are close! :D
  • eikito
    eikito Posts: 114 Member
    Congratulations on hitting Onederland!!! It's a great feeling, isn't it? I'm also 5'3", started at 264 pounds and managed to go down to 190... I'm currently 195 after getting a knee injury; but now that it's healing slowly I'm looking forward to go down to 60kgs (132lbs). Eat less and move more is my motto. We can definitely do this!
  • Iwillblossom
    Iwillblossom Posts: 44 Member
    Friend request sent. :)