Can't fit in enough cals for 1200, forget the roadmap!

Options
13»

Replies

• rogerbosch
    rogerbosch Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I really don't get how people can't eat, my calories are set at 1900 I eat healthily (usually don't look at last weeks diary really bad) and struggle to stay under.
    People who can't eat or hate food - let's call them the "600-calorie people" often are unaware of the cause themselves. Not only that, they're also often in denial. Truth or honesty becomes a threat. They're in some sort of starvation mode: starving for attention and confirmation.

The real question: "Am I lovely?" has not been satisfactorily answered in their past. Well, I don't want to play Dr. Freud, but it's not a guess or a theory… It's a pattern.

Suggestions like: "Eat more healthy fats" or "Exercise less" or "You're destroying your metabolism" never work because they trigger a mind-protective defense mechanism. They are replied with slogans like: "You're not listening to my real problem!" or "Why are you so hostile?".

The problem is further preferably exposed on public forums because there is a full house of folk equally wandering in the dark, proclaiming: "Forget the Roadmap!" and "You're doing fine!" and seemingly offer 'support' and 'comfort'. But in fact they're just prolonging blindness and making it more difficult to get through.

For the 600-calorie people who feel they don't lose (fast) enough while they are killing themselves with cardio/HIIT and nothing else seems to work, here's a little problem assistant:

1. Look in the mirror. Was this helpful? Yes/No
    2. Eat more. Was this helpful? Yes/No
    3. See a professional. Was this helpful? Yes/No
    4. Good luck.