21 Days to Break a Habit

Options
So they say it takes 21 days to break a habit. I have exactly 23 days until my vacation to Dominican and I NEED to get rid of this extra pooch belly of mine which means I need to CUT OUT THE SUGAR! Anyone else have a serious issue with their daily sugar intake? I'm talking unnatural sugars. I am over EVERY day.

I'm going to start a challenge group for 21 days to cut out all of the unnatural sugar I am putting in my body. Who's with me??

Replies

• KristaHuyer
    Options
    ME ME MEEEE
  • samanthalee87
    Options
    Awesome Krista! I'll send you more details!!
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Im with you!!
  • samanthalee87
    Options
    Thanks Julie! Sugar is seriously so addicting for me, so I'm hoping for lots of support from MFP!
  • BmrSnrAlly
    BmrSnrAlly Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. I'm new to this posting thing, but a few minutes ago I posted on a topic called "Sugar Addict" with a few things that are helping me, slowly but surely, kick the sugar habit! Maybe they will be helpful to some of you in your no sugar challenge!
  • Rabbit914
    Rabbit914 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 7 of the 21 day sugar detox and it has really helped. Not only have all of my cravings disappeared I have also lost 4 lbs so it's going well and you can google it for more info. There's a book to buy but it's electronic in PDF format so easy to take with you. Sugar was an every day thing for me, plus I didn't realize how much it was hidden in other foods other than the obvious. After cutting out sugar I have more energy, skin is clear and I'm not constantly searching for sweets. Anyways that should help with your challenge if you wanted to look into.
  • samanthalee87
    Options
    I'll be looking that up, thank you!