L1D8 of the 30DS (loss so far) pics

Options
About to do D8L1 today. This is after 1 week of the 30DS :D 5.8" loss so far!!! Haven't weighed myself yet as my man has hid the scales and I can't find them! This happened all in 1 week of the 30DS, I'm fairly happy with the results.

I can't tell the difference in the pictures but here they are anyway :)
1129w61.jpg

Bust: 41.5" ---- 41"
.5"
Waist: 36.5" -- 35"
1.5"
Hips: 39.5" --- 38.5" ---- 1"
Butt: 43"
42.5" --- .5"
Thigh: 26.5" -- 26"
.5"
Calf: 16"
15.5" --- .5"
Arm: 12.5" --- 12.5" ---- Same
Wrist: 7"
6.7"
.3"
Ankle: 9.5" --- 9.5
Same
Neck: 14" ---- 13"
1"

EDIT - I just weighed myself I was 77kgs now I'm 76.6kgs, so not a big loss :(

Replies

• gowrirao81
    gowrirao81 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Great results overall! :)
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    WoW~ awesome job already!!
  • MsAnn07
    MsAnn07 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference!! Great job!
  • Textmessage
    Textmessage Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I honestly see no difference. If your recordings are accurate, then just go by those. I think a side-by-side would have more impact after the full 30 days though. :)
  • shellyb17
    shellyb17 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Nice work!! Keep it up! :)
  • popefarms
    popefarms Posts: 69
    Options
    Great work! I weigh and measure tomorrow and am curious of my progress. I just started level 3 today and I hate it LOL. As of last Monday I had lost 3.6lbs in a week (less than a lb lost since I started the shred though because I gained in the beginning) and I've only lost 2.25" so far. Hoping to see more progress tomorrow! Good luck with your continued progress!!! You look great!
  • mnm424
    mnm424 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!! Don't be discouraged! Your body is already changing .... And kudos on the booty lol I just finished 30ds yesterday :tongue:
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success so far! I wouldn't bother with the scale, I gained 3# the first week, but also lost inches. Keep up the great work!
  • JessicaHeathfield
    JessicaHeathfield Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!! Don't be discouraged! Your body is already changing .... And kudos on the booty lol I just finished 30ds yesterday :tongue:

Thank you so much! I wish it was more visible, but I guess it's only been a week so far haha. Booty? lol! wow thank you I'm going to lose more weight then start sculpting it ;) lol! Good luck with the 30DS, it's alot of fun :)
    Congratulations on your success so far! I wouldn't bother with the scale, I gained 3# the first week, but also lost inches. Keep up the great work!

Thank you :) I think I'm going to trust the inches from now on lol
  • skinnyme444
    Options
    I can deffs see a change in your hips and waist, you go girl! Keep ot up :-)
  • tonytoo
    tonytoo Posts: 307
    Options
    That's amazing! I'm on day 8 after work. I should of taken some measurements to compare myself to!
  • cook6609
    cook6609 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    definitely don't trust the scale during the 30 Day Shred... I initially gained a couple of pounds... I just finally dropped those pounds... It was very discouraging, but looking at how many inches I lost kept me going... I lost 4.8 inches in the first half of the 30 day shred... I will be finished in 3 days... I'll return to post my final results... Basically it I count the pounds lost from what I was before I started 30 Day Shred, it is only 4 pounds in 30 Days... not exactly what I was personally hoping for... However, a good NSV from the 30 Day Shred, I dropped a whole pant size... I had bought a size 14 (that fit perfect) the weekend before I started. This past weekend I tried on a size 12 and could fit it perfectly. My 14s are now too loose. Keep going, you will see results. It may not be on the scale, though. So just keep it hidden!!! :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!