NEED HELP!

Options
I had a goal to be under 179 by my anniversary which is May 15th, however my fiance flies in on the 14th, he hasn't seen me in nearly 1 year, when I weighed 223! I am currently 183, that means I have 4 lbs to loose in a week! Its so important to me I hit this goal! I am so close!!!! Please help, what can I do to loose it!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    what i can tell you is that you gotta burn about 1000+ a day. im sure you can lose those 4 lbs if you did 1000+ a day. gotta really push yourself. and eat about 1300 - 1400 cause of how much calories you are gonna burn.

edit: eat veggies :) beans, lean meat, low carb, low sodium. and if you can avoid milk (have almond dream, you can find that at Fred Myer with no sugar add.) and really watch your sugar. other than that. have a blast on your weigh loss. and oh eat only chicken breast. and if you can avoid Tsyon. (get organic if possible) and if you go out to eat. have a meal replacement bar or a protein bar before going out. so it helps you to eat less.

Hope those tips helps you :flowerforyou:
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    trust me....HE is NOT going to notice those 4lbs! HE WILL however, notice all your hard work! :bigsmile:
  • colonc
    colonc Posts: 3
    Options
    Oh my gosh girl, that is so good!! I wish I had some advice for you, but I've only just begun and I haven't gotten very far. But dang, I am proud of you, that is awesome, and your fiance will be proud too! :)
  • leighoconnell
    leighoconnell Posts: 217
    Options
    Its not important whether i loose it for him, its more about me. The mid 170's is always when I have felt the most sexy and confident and I want to feel that way be proud when he comes.
  • Lparault
    Lparault Posts: 100
    Options
    Wow!!! Awesome job! Try doing the 30 day shred for a few days...supposed to be a kick-butt workout video. Bout $10 at Wally World. Good luck.
  • queensara2478
    Options
    I totally understand that! You can do it, buckle down, excersise your heart out, fill your plate with vegetables, fruits and lean protiens, along with some healthy carbs. The more natural a food is the better it will stay in your body keeping you full inbetween meals. Drink plenty of water to keep up with the sweat you will be shedding =). Good luck and don't let that scale bring you down.
  • ttkg
    ttkg Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Doing all of the suggested is great and if you can drink 3-4 litres of water a day too, this will really help. Congrats and have fun!!!