Crystal light ice tea?

Patti909
Patti909 Posts: 36
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Does it count as water??? I drink a pitcher a day.

Replies

• byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    I would think it doesn't since there is sodium in it. But it would sure be great if it did. I really enjoy it.
  • kksam
    kksam Posts: 38
    my doctor told me that it counts as fluids.....so the answer is yes....be sure to add the calories. :flowerforyou:
  • mama22girlz
    mama22girlz Posts: 291
    I think as long as there is no cafffine then yes. Caffine dehydrates you so it wouldn't count infact you have to drink more water to make up for it. Most ofthe crystal light stuff counts as water.
  • cbirdso
    cbirdso Posts: 465 Member
    The additives (colorings and flavor enhancers) and perservatives, plus the aspertame or sugar that you are ingesting are all CONTRA-effective for weight loss. No matter how good it tastes, I suggest substituting plain water little by little until the Crystal light becomes only a small part of your fluid intake.
  • Lparault
    Lparault Posts: 100
    I believe it counts as water on Weight Watchers. I put one on the go pack with Live Active in a 44oz glass of ice water once a day. The rest of the time I drink plain water, water with lemon and occassionally water with lemon and 1 to 2 packs of sweetner. All 44oz glasses. I also count my glass of milk, but I aim for 9 to 11 cups of "water" per day.
  • hamiltonba
    hamiltonba Posts: 474 Member
    I have seen much better results since I have stayed away from processed products.
  • MattySparky
    MattySparky Posts: 771
    It counts... anything with water counts as water intake. It's not as healthy as water by any means but it still counts 100% for sure.
This discussion has been closed.