First Thing You Changed

Options
13»

Replies

• error_number_404
    Options
    i dropped dairy and then i dropped gluten and then i dropped about 30 pounds in like 3 months and idk how that even happened lol.
  • monicarcaro
    Options
    Alcohol intake. Finally finishing undergrad helped a TON with weight loss... no more drinking to excess5 nights a week lol
  • fruitleaf
    Options
    Portion control and started exercising.
  • pwnderosa
    pwnderosa Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Logging my food.

Upped the intensity of my workouts

Reduced the calories in my morning latte from 150 to about 40 by swapping out high calorie sweeteners and creamers for low sugar/low fat alternatives.
  • DennyHodge
    DennyHodge Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Exercising consistently helps tremendously but until you get the nutrition part figured out, you can only get so far no matter how hard you work out.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Stopped drinking four or five Diet Mountain Dews a day (I usually just drink water now, Coconut or Silk Almond Milk, and maybe once a week I'll have one diet soda).

I also started to eat more fruit & vegetables (I still struggle at times eating vegetables). I try & eat healthier bread options such as wraps, pocket thins, or pita bread.
  • CLFrancois
    CLFrancois Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Bread.
    Oh, and chicken biscuits. Which includes a biscuit which is bread, but also the fried chicken part.
    Ugh, now I want one.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Stopped eating fast food. Well I didn't completely stop, but I cut back from lunch 5 days a week to maybe a couple times a month.
  • haleyjester
    haleyjester Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I cut back on sodas and increased water intake.

I dont get seconds.

I use a smaller plate as long as im able...Im weird about certain foods touching sometimes.

exercising. I use to do nothing
  • Trishkit
    Trishkit Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I don't drink my calories (except when it's a post-workout, green protein smoothie), drink lots of water, fresh fruits and veggies for snacks, and keep an eye on sodium intake.
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    The first things I had to change were my attitude and perspective. Once this changed, the rest was easy. It just required patience.