peanut butter lovers

Options
2»

Replies

• kimtab
    kimtab Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I lived on peanut butter toast when I was pregnant with my last kiddo. I have cut way down in favor of higher protein, lower fat things now that I am trying to lose weight but it is still one of my favorite snacks. I will always <3 peanut butter.
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    How do you guys eat it? I like PB but I don't wanna eat bread since it triggers my junk carb cravings.
  • kimtab
    kimtab Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    How do you guys eat it? I like PB but I don't wanna eat bread since it triggers my junk carb cravings.

it's yummy with celery!
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options

it's yummy with celery!

Healthy way :) But tbh I absolutely detest celery! It's the only veggie I don't like :P
  • TheLung
    Options
    After I quit smoking I would go thru a 40 oz jar of Peter Pan Honey Roasted every couple days. I would just grab the jar and a spoon and eat it. I gained so much weight due to I was also getting over Pneunonia and a collapsed lung. My wife said I started smelling like peanut butter. I do not eat that much now.
  • eaglewoodwill
    Options
    I order the Better'n Peanut Butter Maple Bacon. It is A W E S O M E.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    No idea. Since I've tracked the most I've ate is two tablespoons of regular peanut butter & four of PB2.
  • Ataris9
    Ataris9 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I order Justin's Honey Almond and Chocolate Hazelnut butter squeeze packs off amazon so I don't go overboard. It's also convenient to carry around