• RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    International Development and Socio-Cultural Anthropology

thinking about doing a masters in journalism
  • OriginalKatie
    OriginalKatie Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I've done Bachelor of Nursing, and now studying for my Master of Nursing (Advanced Medical Surgical Nursing)
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    International Development and Socio-Cultural Anthropology

Awesome! I've been debating a PhD in Cultural Anthropology, but that'd be a ways off. Gotta finish my Master's first :P
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    I have my criminal Justice degree, and am 2 classes from my business degree. I will probably go for my Social work degree next.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    We don't do the major/minor thing in the UK. I have a BA Hons French degree and an MA in Translation and also a British teaching postgrad degree.
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I have changed many times, but right now I'm Majoring in humanities with a minor in East Asian studies with a focus on Japanese. I figure I'm living here and it would be a good way to learn the language and I really want to stay here.
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I have bachelors in psychology. Minor-English

Now, I am back in school for a nursing degree
  • michay
    michay Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Undergrad-Pyschology/Sociology minor
    Grad-Counseling
    Although I like working with my clients (still in internship, graduate in May!), it seems like it would be much easier to get a job if I worked with computers.
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    originally: political science/French, but after 4 years switched to business admin/marketing; masters: public relations; doctoral program: leadership (interdisciplinary research in women's leadership & gender communication issues)
  • nas061
    nas061 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    1st degree: Biochemistry
    PhD: Molecular Virology
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I majored in Nutrition Science and minored in Sociology.

I'm starting my Masters of Public Health this fall. I'm trying to choose between Columbia, Tulane, Emory, and George Washington, so if anyone has any experience at those schools, please message me! I'd love to ask you about your time there.
  • Orient_Charm
    Orient_Charm Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Electrical Engineering / Electrical motors drive systems..
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    My undergrad major was psychology with a minor in sociology.
    Later, I got my Masters in Education- specifically administration, though I work in curriculum and instruction.
    Considering going back to school, but for something totally different- ultrasound technician. Though someday it'd be damn cool to get my PhD, I have no idea how to fund it or what I care enough to commit myself to for that long without ineviably overqualifying myself for nearly any position. A girl's gotta stay employed (hence that ultrasound thing).
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    I originally wanted to take up Fine Arts but money got in the way so I graduated with a degree in Commerce major in Business Administration but after 6 years I took up a vocational course in Animation and Computer Graphics and right now my work focuses more on Marketing Communication & Advertising.
  • albertine58
    albertine58 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    undergrad degree is in Biology, and now I'm in med school!
  • newlifeforlucas
    Options
    Medicine:)
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,159 Member
    Options
    Reproductive biology and ornithology :wink:
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    University of Central Florida- Event Management with a Minor in Hospitality Management :drinker:

Class of 2012! :glasses:

UCF is my alma mater! go Knights! :D

i was a Healthcare Admin major - c/o 2007
  • marikaCL
    marikaCL Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    BSc Computer Science
  • chelseasunrise
    Options
    I went to Uni not college although I don't really know what the difference is. But I have a Bach of Science (Psychology) and I'm studying Alcohol and Drugs as post grad.