9 week weight loss challenge

Options
13»

Replies

• Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Ooo! Lots of new people! :drinker: Great to see you all! Your enthusiasm is pumping me up! I will add you all to the chart!

The last 2 days have been a little food-filled with my brother's birthday and all. Back to better choices and working out again tomorrow. I'm hoping to make a grand comeback!

LW: 172.2
    CW: 172.6

I thought it was a loss at first, but then I realized what my last weight was. :laugh: I will check in with you all again tomorrow. Remember to post your successes along the way!
  • Maribabewhich
    Maribabewhich Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. Please add me if your still open
  • andrearae811
    Options
    I would love to join the group...please add me as well...thanks :)
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I've created a group, and sent you all invites. :drinker: If for some reason it didn't send to you, here is the link!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/13631-9-week-challenge

If anyone else wants to join, that's great - but know that we are entering into week 2 now. :happy:
  • mistij68
    mistij68 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Well I weighed myself this morning and I have gained a pound. So instead of being 155 I am 156. But I guess I knew that was going to happen :-(. This is April vacation week and my four kids are home. I haven't been able to exercise like I want to with dental appointments I had made for them and playdates for my youngest. So I am out of my routine, but I am happy that I haven't strayed away from my "diet". I've been eating right and having no junk food. So hopefully when they go back to school next week , I'll get back in my routine and I'll be good to go. I feel at my age I have to work harder now at 44 than I had to work at 20. So as long as I put in the effort I will see some changes. But good luck to everyone on this weight loss challenge. and God bless. :-)
  • JessicaJoanJarvis
    JessicaJoanJarvis Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi I'd like to join! I do zumba once a week (although sometimes I don't go) and I do aquafit once maybe twice a week. I also use the bike and do walking. Im 5foot5 and currently weigh 161lbs I'd like to eventually get down to 135, but for now I'm happy getting down to 145 for my holiday on the 24th June. I find even a little bit of motivation goes a long way so I really appreciate the group as a whole. :) happy healthiness guys!!

Yesterday I didn't go to zumba, I did an hour of walking instead. Today I am going to aqaufit! And I might do some freestyle swimming afterwards.
  • channy70
    channy70 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    This is late but my weight for 4/20 181.8lbs, up 0.8lbs:frown:
  • SammieMG
    SammieMG Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey thats my birthday and my mini goal date!