Runkeeper friends..Be mine =)

Options
2»

Replies

• galvestongal
    galvestongal Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    abryant1979 on RK...been running on treadmill so haven't been using much lately but plan to start it up again soon :)
  • cidalia73
    cidalia73 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Ok, if you know username, type the following URL (substituting "username" with their actual username obviously):

http://runkeeper.com/user/username
  • haleyjester
    haleyjester Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Haha, sorry ladies, I amjust know checking message boards..Cidalia I just accepted your request.
  • kaylagetsfit8
    Options
    My user name is Kayladiane5.. I'm gonna add all of you :)
  • vandygirl_tia
    vandygirl_tia Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    besos1024
  • murphey21
    murphey21 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    My username is murphey21. I am just starting out, but would love some more friends on runkeeper to keep me motivated and keep me exercising to get to my goal! Thanks and I am going to add everyone too!
  • lmjacobs85
    lmjacobs85 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My username is lmjacobs :) I've only been using runkeeper for about a month, but I am hooked & am looking for more friends to help keep motivation high!
  • mgoetsch1982
    mgoetsch1982 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I need some more friends on Runkeeper. My user name there is mgoetsch82
  • mrseholley
    mrseholley Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just tried to find you and couldn't. You can look for me username eholley
  • MsJocee
    MsJocee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Is it a free app? I will check it out !
  • Suerhv
    Suerhv Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I need runkeeper friends too! I've been using it off and on (right now is on!!) since 2011... I think my username is suerhv Please add me!

If you can't find me I'll add yours...
  • Suerhv
    Options
    yes, it's a free app (though you can upgrade if you want more detailed reports, etc.). I've tried others and I still like it the best. There are some free training plans you can sign up for, from beginner to marathon training... (I am somewhere between 5k and 10 k right now).
  • revgrod
    revgrod Posts: 1
    Options
    I just started using runkeeper, friend me as well. :)

http://runkeeper.com/user/revtech/profile
  • mrseholley
    mrseholley Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I've added a few of you on Runkeeper but it seems that you can only add so many at a time, (maybe) anyway. Add me if you'd like. I'm always looking for ways to stay motivated and love knowing friends are exercising. It kinda helps get me off my A%% when I know you guys are out there and I'm not.

Please add me eholley
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    vjohn04
  • Suerhv
    Options
    mrseholley...it says your sight is only viewable by you (trying to add friends using the www.runkeeper.com/user/username method since it wouldn't find anyone for me just by username...so it might not be letting people request you...try that method to add them :)
  • SouthernSkylark
    SouthernSkylark Posts: 128 Member
    Options
  • DaveDTD
    DaveDTD Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My user name is David Dold on Runkeepr. Please feel free to add me