What was your favorite toy or item growing up?

Options
13»

Replies

• HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    barbies, barbies and MORE barbies,

Reading this while looking at your avatar (HealthyChanges) made me giggle.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    ROFL yea I guess it would be a strange mixture:laugh: :tongue:
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    oh yeah! and you just reminded me of another awesome one- those hopping balls you sit on? I forgot their name but it was a big exercise ball looking thing with a handle on the top....

what's the name of that toy?

oh and sit and spins....so much fun to spin till we were dizzy

Hippity Hops :wink:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I just remembered. Paper dolls! Oh my word, I loved playing with paper dolls! I used to even cut clothes out of magazines and the catalog to dress my paper doll. :laugh:
  • robslady
    robslady Posts: 17
    Options
    Rainbow Bright
    My Bike
    Playing with my siblings
  • cbullock115
    cbullock115 Posts: 110
    Options
    I just remembered another one--POGO ball..Kinda like a pogo stick but it was a ball..Anyone remember this?

Oh, wow, I had totally forgotten about te POGO ball!! My brother and I both had one and we would race downhill on them, yes, downhill which I don't reccommend. :laugh:
  • callie365
    callie365 Posts: 689
    Options
    Whistle rings were a BLAST, hoola hoop, etch a sketch and I loved my Baby 1st step! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • callie365
    Options
    oh yeah! and you just reminded me of another awesome one- those hopping balls you sit on? I forgot their name but it was a big exercise ball looking thing with a handle on the top....

what's the name of that toy?

oh and sit and spins....so much fun to spin till we were dizzy

OHHH Yea...... Hippy Hops and Sit and Spins! :smile:
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I had a little dog that I slept with every night - took him to college with me and still have him - his name is Sally (I was a little confused...)
    I also had a blankie and yes... still have it... sadly, it went to college with me too.

I loved dolls of all kinds but mostly my cabbage patch kids and koosa dolls.
    I liked Lite Brite
    Crayons and coloring books - especially Barbie coloring books - her hair was so much fun to color - I was an expert at highlights!
    slip and slide
    sit and spin
    my record player
    roller skates
    paddle ball
    jump rope
    dress up clothes... I liked to dress up as a "mommy" - which in my house meant a skirt suit (with shoulder pads) and heels. LOL!
  • Missspenditall
    Missspenditall Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Suzy Homemaker Oven
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Pogo Sticks!
  • imarlett
    imarlett Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Legos and barbies.
  • callie365
    Options
    Remember the Crissy doll?? Her hair grew!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I just remembered another one--POGO ball..Kinda like a pogo stick but it was a ball..Anyone remember this?

Yes, I do- I had one when I was a kid and I found one at a yard sale the other day for a dollar- brought it home to show my kids and promptly busted my @ss on it.:laugh: