Off to Florida

Options
traceyjj
traceyjj Posts: 406 Member
In a few weeks the family and I will be off to Florida for a 2 week holiday. To say I'm looking forward to it is an understatement, I LOVE the weather there, and the time we get to spend having fun together.
We will be doing the theme park thing - Not so much Disney this time, but more of the Universal and Sea World thing this time.

A couple of questions for those in the know...

Park tickets - We dont want to spend 7 day in Disney, the kids dont want to do Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom "again" but they want to do MGM and a water park (and possibly EPCOT for the fireworks more than anything else) so 7 days seems a little excessive. What other options are available for disney tickets? We're looking at Universal, but last time we went there, it was the first year it opened and we were very disappointed with the facilities/shows etc. Hubby doesnt like the big coasters, so are there any rides/shows etc that arent white knuckle rides there? Sea world is top of the "must do" list as my daughter will be 15 while we are away, and thats where she wants to spend her birthday :)

I know there will be a lot of walking involved, therefore calorie burning.... should I be logging my walking (i have a pedometer on my iPod) to offset the extra food - So looking forward to some KeyLime Pie :)

Now I have just got to try to burn as many calories before June LOL