omg secret diet drops the miracle!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• mummyzena
    mummyzena Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    We need to appeal to the british demographic too.
    Possibly get a z list british celebrity to endorse it too?
  • IHATESCAMS
    Options
    I made an account here to thank every one of you for your posts regarding this fad diet *kitten*. My mother is desperately trying to lose weight and she found this companies FB page and was instantly intent on buying 3 bottles of ''secret diet drops''. It pains me to see how gullable she can be and how quickly she can fall into a trap. But this thread saved her a lot of money and helped me convince her within 2 minutes. THANKS!

Please, to anyone considering buying the ''secret diet drops''. Don't.
  • lauramajella25
    lauramajella25 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    all of ye that are bashing this diet need to try it first ! iv been on it i did my loading days didnt stuff my guts didnt put up weight . started my dd1 and im on dd6 and iv lost 7 pounds . im eating healthy . they give nice food plans its not just RABBIT FOOD go to the facebook site and have a proper look . seriously if something works for someone else no matter how silly of stupid it sounds dont bash it . we might think what ye,r doing is silly . dont judge !!!!!!!!!! ps im not drinking water till it come out my mouth so i know its not water weight im loosing ..
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I still maintain that unicorn urine works better

and lauramajella2.......... here's something to try. Do all of everything exactly the same, but without the secret diet drops, and see what happens. You'll get the exact same results because it's the food on the plan that results in the weight loss (mostly water weight loss), not the drops. The drops are nothing but snake oil (expensive snake oil). Go on, try it and see if you don't believe me. Seriously, you need to believe in yourself and your own ability to lose weight without needing any kind of gimmick, fad or snake oil. And you think it's bad people on here making fun of this diet...? What do you think about the fact the ones selling it are basically taking the blatant pee out of everyone who buys the stuff, believing that it actually works... they're nothing but con artists, and they know this stuff doesn't work.

BTW water weight loss happens regardless of how much water you drink. On any diet you lose some water weight. On a crash diet or low carb diet, you lose a lot of water weight. It's how the body works, and it's got nothing to do with how much water you drink.
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    I made an account here to thank every one of you for your posts regarding this fad diet *kitten*. My mother is desperately trying to lose weight and she found this companies FB page and was instantly intent on buying 3 bottles of ''secret diet drops''. It pains me to see how gullable she can be and how quickly she can fall into a trap. But this thread saved her a lot of money and helped me convince her within 2 minutes. THANKS!

Please, to anyone considering buying the ''secret diet drops''. Don't.

I'm really glad that the message is getting through to some people at least!! :drinker: hope she's now considering trying to lose weight the healthy and sustainable way. maybe she'd do well with an MFP account (if she doesn't have one already)
  • sarahramsay7
    Options
    hello everyone my name is Sarah , I have been fooled by these diet drops :/ I was 21 stone 8 lbs and after 5 weeks I am 19 stone I was delighted ..anyway long story short I am on antibiotics so I have been told to stay of the drops until they are finished then do an other loading day then restart them ..okay I decided since i would not be taking the drops I would do their maintenance plan for the days I was of the drops I have followed it 100% and I have gained 3lbs over 3 days ...when I questioned about it in the sdd group I am in I got no response from admin ..have learnt the hard way but still want to loose more weight can someone please advise me of a sensible diet I could do to loose weight sensibly omg I cant believe I have wasted £90 on a quick fix thanks for reading sarah xx
  • lorenzovonmatterhorn7549
    Options
    And you'll get one of these FREE.

ab-belt1.jpg
  • DiaryofaFitMommy
    Options
    WOW. Ummm no
  • emmalouc93
    emmalouc93 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    This really grinds my gears.
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    hello everyone my name is Sarah , I have been fooled by these diet drops :/ I was 21 stone 8 lbs and after 5 weeks I am 19 stone I was delighted ..anyway long story short I am on antibiotics so I have been told to stay of the drops until they are finished then do an other loading day then restart them ..okay I decided since i would not be taking the drops I would do their maintenance plan for the days I was of the drops I have followed it 100% and I have gained 3lbs over 3 days ...when I questioned about it in the sdd group I am in I got no response from admin ..have learnt the hard way but still want to loose more weight can someone please advise me of a sensible diet I could do to loose weight sensibly omg I cant believe I have wasted £90 on a quick fix thanks for reading sarah xx

set your MFP calorie goal to lose 1lb a week, weigh your food, log it on here, stay under your calorie goal. Do some kind of exercise that you enjoy, log and eat back 80% of the calories (I say 80% because MFP tends to overestimate calorie burns)

stick to that in the long term, 1lb a week may seem slow, but what do you want... to lose the weight and keep it off for life, or to lose it quickly then put it back on again. Focus on sticking to this way of eating and the exercise you choose for targets of one week, three weeks, six weeks, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, forever.... when you reach your goal weight, reset your calories for maintenance and eat that amount until you're so much in the habit of knowing how much to eat that you don't need to log/track your calories any more and you can just eat it.

you can eat whatever you want so long as you stay under your calorie goal... although for health reasons, try to ensure you're eating plenty of protein, healthy fat, healthy carbs, vitamins, minerals, fibre and water. After you've ensured all that is in your diet then you can eat what you like to make up the rest of your calories until you hit your goal amount. Aim to be within 100 calories of your goal every day.

You should start to lose weight slowly and steadily, and gradually progress towards your goal. You should find that you can still enjoy all the foods you used to, though perhaps in somewhat smaller amounts. You should find that you have tons of energy and feel great, and that you don't feel deprived. You should find it easy going and that you'll be able to stick to it for life. Sticking to it for life = saying goodbye to the excess fat for life.
  • ezziepug
    ezziepug Posts: 57
    Options
    seriously if something works for someone else no matter how silly of stupid it sounds dont bash it .

People are not going to rubber stamp something that's unscientific, unhealthy, or fundamentally a scam. "Live and let live" is a nice sentiment, but shouldn't apply to something that is supported by zero credible research and ultimately relies on eating plans that would result in weight loss without the drops.
  • sarahramsay7
    Options
    THANKYOU FOR ADVICE :flowerforyou:
  • glenysmith
    glenysmith Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Each to their own I say, I was yoyo dieting for years, getting fatter and fatter, some one told me about SSD. I was very unsure but decided to give them ago, hooray something that worked ! I lost 17lb in the 3 weeks I used them, I came back to life had more energy and more confidence. I have not taken them for 4 weeks now, I followed the maintenance and have NOT gained a single lb ! I'm still 17lb lighter than when I started. I'm going to get another bottle and give it a go again as I still have 2stone to loose. I love them.!!
  • meganoflynn1
    Options
    Im personally on this diet and its made me feel 100% more confident in myself...look at the ingredients they all just help your metabolism....even if it is a placebo its working for us... and rabbi food have you seen the size of portions we have to eat... and whatevrr person wad on about breakfast we are allowed eggs and toast... I personally think ye should stop commenting on our diet and focus on your own
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Are you seriously telling me that I've been wasting my time exercising, counting calories, and balancing macros, when omg secret diet drops have the same effect? OMG!!!
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Im personally on this diet and its made me feel 100% more confident in myself...look at the ingredients they all just help your metabolism....even if it is a placebo its working for us... and rabbi food have you seen the size of portions we have to eat... and whatevrr person wad on about breakfast we are allowed eggs and toast... I personally think ye should stop commenting on our diet and focus on your own

And the same half illiterate person keeps making the same stupid first posts......The size of portions you eat corresponds with the size of your brilliance in falling for this....