Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Exercise Help

I have been doing mfp on and off for a year and I'm diving back into doing it full time.
I need help on the exercise level. I could elliptical for a long time when I used to go to a gym, I have a hard time tread-milling or jogging/running. I'd rather bike and have recently gotten a very compact indoor cycle for my tiny flat. I have also previously enjoyed aerobics and kickboxing. I haven't been doing anything but walking currently.

I am looking for a intro level workout plan, free video on youtube would be awesome. I would like something I can do without equipment or on my cycle that I could ramp up over time. Any suggestions or advice?

Replies

• weffie11
    weffie11 Posts: 91
    There are loads of things on YouTube. Jillian Michaels has lots of DVDs and people have had a lot of success with them. I've heard people talk about fitnessblender, be-fit - lots of different types of exercises. Just type in the type of thing you're interested in and then go from there!!!

There's recently been a thread about YouTube exercises, so try searching on here for that - it has loads of information in there.

Many people say that they have a lot of success using free weights - lifting heavy - and if that's something you might be interested in, you could also search the threads for that. You could do a google search for the same kind on thing.