Isagenix - 9 Day Program.. Does the weight come back

Options
I am thinking of the Isagenix - 9 Day Program.. but does the weight come back?

Replies

• juliacougarrrr
    juliacougarrrr Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am no expert, but I did do the 9 day program and lost some weight. I would think it will come back unless I adjust my calorie intake/activity level after. My husband likes the shakes so much he ordered another 30 days worth so he can continue. He couldn't do the cleanse days though (which are basically fasting...and I did but ate 2 fruits and 3 vegetables). We both lost 9 lbs. I don't think it is magic, because I think it works the same way any weight loss program works, by limiting your calories. The shake thing just makes the meal decision really really simple. I liked that part and I am cheap so I am doing the Slimfast 321 myself now for 30 days. I would think you could make your own protein shakes though and follow the same type of program. Also the Isogenix comes with an "accelerator" which has one active ingredient, chromium. I got some Green Coffee Bean extract from my health/nutrition store which also has one active ingredient which is chromium as well and actually has more of it. For what that's worth. :0)
  • thisismeraw
    thisismeraw Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    It does come back. With shakes and all these diet programs, it is far too restrictive and doesn't really teach you anything.

Best to spend the money on healthy foods instead and a cookbook or two.
  • thecleansecoach
    thecleansecoach Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    The 9 Day program is not enough to make a permanent difference, it's just a kick-start. Isagenix is a lifestyle, not a quick fix (though it does work fast). 7 years ago I released 21 pounds and 28 inches and regained my mental clarity, energy and mood. I feel better in my 50's than I did in my 40's. Just like you wouldn't go to the gym for 9 days then quit, you would not alter your nutrition for 9 days and quit - if you expect to maintain your results, that is. I now coach people to dramatically transform their bodies and their lives! It works :)

We absolutely do teach people how to eat clean, the program helps with diminishing cravings and listen, just eating healthy does not cleanse the body of the overload of impurities.

As far as using Slimfast because it's cheaper (by $1.00 per serving) - if you don't mind drinking chemicals instead of an all natural meal replacement, then sure it's a good option. If you want to drink canola oil, sucralose, artificial flavor, artificial color - Slim Fast is for you.
  • nicolerocc
    Options
    Isagenix is a great way to get a good platform to a healthy change. I did the 9 day no weight has come back. But you can't get the same results doing something different but similar. First, Isagenix has so many nutrients that you couldn't begin to get them just eating healthy foods and vitamins nor get her the quality. Second, the protein in the product is some of the very best and most natural with no hormones or antibiotics. That kind of protein is a little more expensive. You end up paying less eating out and at the grocery store. You are spending that money somewhere you just have to decide to change the direction I where your money is going. My husband and I both use isagenix regularly but eat normal foods too. We do spend the money but can easily justify it because we aren't spending it elsewhere. The cleanse is not hard. It's just mental. I felt pretty good doing the cleanse and actually have done the cleanse days twice since my 9 day, only because I like the way I feel after the toxins are released. Go for it, you won't be sorry. Email me if you want more information.
  • Anniecakesss
    Options
    My brother is using Isagenix. He loves it, lost 47 lbs in about 6 weeks. I want to save up and go on it, but 300 dollars a month is a little steep for me and the way of life is not practical for me right now. When I start to feel frustrated eating healthy (hopefully that will never happen...) i might start isagenix. We will see, My brother has so much energy even on cleansing days!