I don't feel my Weight.

Options
2»

Replies

• avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Until I started having health problems right after I had a baby it was pretty easy to deny.

I was diagnosed with high blood pressue before she was one and still ate like I was pregnant until she was four.

When I went by ambulance to the hospital was the first time I realized "I could die and leave this baby I had late in life".

It was until I got laid off that I really realised I was being selfish and couldn't give her my all if I didn't do something fast.
  • chefbubba1303
    chefbubba1303 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I must carry my weight well and hide it better. My sports med doc guessed my weight at 44 lbs less than I am. I'd see my reflection and say wow, but just didn't see it. So now I'm working to lose it.I want to be happy with the reflection I see!
  • Alcoria
    Alcoria Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    i was always skinny growing up til i got pregnant and gained a bunch of weight but my mind still feels like im still skinny when im not so much anymore its tough but it is mostly just a mind game with yourself just keep pushing forward and measure inches instead if by the scale. :)
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your post!

I used to be thin (a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away) so I still think of myself as thin. It's not until I catch a glimpse in the mirror or see a photograph that I'm stunned by my size. Still, I'm not so much focused on my appearance as I am my health. I want to feel good and have more energy. If that means I get to rock size 8 jeans, then so be it! :)
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    yeah I don't either. I look like a completely different person in photos, to me.