Arrrgg

Options
I had such a bad eating day, was so busy and away from home during the day so I hardly ate anything. I switched my ratio to 40/30/30 as I am wanting to build muscle tone and fine tune my body. So my kids had a "Family Fun Fair" at the school this evening, I ate an apple before i left as a quick bit knowing that pizza would be on the menu. So now looking at my diary I have 5g fat left, 65 carbs and 145 protein *rolls eyes* all of that I have to somehow use up my remaining calories (903) I have NO Idea now what to eat, my whole days is all thrown off and no matter what at this point can I get to my goals AND stay under on fat. My plan was to have a turkey burger (without bun) and 2 servings of veggies and my protein shake. I only got a 10 minute walk in as well...but still wanted to do my shred tonight but now its 8pm and I don't want to load up on food and not be able to sleep tonight...note to self eat BEFORE going to school functions as there was no healthy options there at all...although proud I resisted cotton candy and popcorn. I wish they would realize not everyone wants to fill up on CRAP
ok vent over...thanks for reading lol

edit...THOUGHT I changed my settings to 30C/30F/40P but that isn't how i had it set, now it is so i guess I will see how my night shapes out

Replies

• aesoprok
    aesoprok Posts: 70
    Options
    I feel your pain. I've learned to keep a stash of fiber one bars in my purse. If i'm out somewhere and need a meal, i'll eat two of them for about 280 cals. The fiber keeps me full enough till i can cook my own food. Trail mix is also a good option, and bananas.
  • candicemcl
    candicemcl Posts: 59
    Options
    that's a good idea, I have a big enough purse I could stash some things in there when the options given aren't suited to my needs Thanks!
  • dwarfer22
    dwarfer22 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I would say eat as many protein packed cals as you can. Nuts, eggs, peanut butter, lean meat, protein bar or shake. (w/ a little whole grain and veg of course).
  • xarrium
    xarrium Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I get where you're coming from--usually I'm under what I know I should get as a bare minimum for carbs but have something like 20 cals left.... If it's already 8 PM your time, I'd say just write today off and start fresh tomorrow... we all have bad days, and we can't let one crappy day get in the way of the long term goal (lose the battle, win the war!).
  • candicemcl
    candicemcl Posts: 59
    Options
    well I don't think I did that bad considering it all...was over on my calories but only by 55 phew not such a bad day but I will be better prepared from now on