How do you curb your sweet tooth?

Options
I was never a really huge fan of sweets. Until I became pregnant with my now 7 month old Emma... all of the sudden this undeniable urge to load myself up with sweets has become a part of my daily life. I have been trying very hard to reach for less damaging options... strawberries and whipped cream, a spoonful of peanut butter here and there, etc. But I'm running out of ideas and the hubs' snack cakes are screaming my name. What sweetish snacks do you lean toward, sweet toothers?

Replies

• Vkoons3
    Vkoons3 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I usually eat a granola bar or the fiber one bars are my favorite. I also take chocolate graham crackers and put fat free cool whip in the middle and freeze them to make a sandwich they are low cal and amazing, my kids even love them.The fiber one brownies and cookies are also really good.
  • Kreider86
    Kreider86 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Gum! This has helped me so much lately. Also, I eat granola bars with some chocolate when I'm having a really bad craving.
  • NewMnky1
    NewMnky1 Posts: 264
    Options
    Hot Chocolate. Whenever I fell like I want sweets or chocolate, I have a hot chocolate (only 60 calories) and it curbs the craving and fills me up.
  • Machafin
    Machafin Posts: 2,988 Member
    Options
    I punch myself in the face.
  • gnzlsg
    gnzlsg Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I eat raisins, figs or nutrition bars that have fruit. The sugars in the fruit usually work for me.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I punch myself in the face.

This.

Or electroshock therapy.

These are your two options.
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    I eat what I crave but in moderation
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    When I crave sweets, I just enjoy Cr01502....he's DELICIOUS!!
  • mmmelissah
    mmmelissah Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Try Fiber One 80 Calorie Chocolate squares with unsweetened Almond milk....under 150 calories!
  • Lil_Linds
    Lil_Linds Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Fruit
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Fruit works. We are fruit crazy in my house. We always have a fruid salad made in the fridge in the warmer months. Right now I am also loving Breakstone's cottage cheese doubles which are 100 cal. they have single serve and fruit sauce to mix in. I have one of those if I am dying for cake or something. Sometimes a yogurt parfait wokrs for me. Greek yogurt, fruit, and granola or some type of nuts.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Herbal tea. There are several that are sweet without sugar.
  • fougamou
    fougamou Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Gum, Skinny Cow snacks, yogarts