I'm in the 130's!

Options
binkyb00
binkyb00 Posts: 81 Member
Well not 130 exactly, but I'm 139.8 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy! I mean sure it's still almost 140, but I haven't gone below 140 in the longest time. I'm so happy I had to post it!

Replies

• hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Grats!
  • wannbAhottie
    wannbAhottie Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    YAY for you! that is exciting.. good job and keep up the hard work =). Yeah it might be 139, but sweety you just kissed the 140's goodbye. 140's in behind you keepnow so keep lookin' forward. No matter how little you might think it is, it's one step forward.
  • Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! YOU GO GIRL!!
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    Wow! Congrats on your loss!!
  • themetra
    themetra Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Blah! almost 140... It's LESS than 40!!!!!!! Congrats!! :flowerforyou:
  • Heather1776
    Heather1776 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    :happy:
  • kimandal99
    kimandal99 Posts: 52
    Options
    Congrats!!!! I am right there with you! I was 150 for over a year and finally, finally I am at 135! This is the best feeling ever. Of course now I don't want to stop. I want to lose more! (5 more pounds!) Congrats on your accomplishment. Keep up the great work.
  • binkyb00
    binkyb00 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I'm going to keep working hard and hopefully loose more.
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    Congrats keep up the great work :D ~^.^~
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    That's awesome. Keep up the great work. Just try not to get too thin. Is your goal size within a healthy BMI?
  • hill242
    hill242 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Don't you love those milestones? Good job.
  • Mom2Emery_Liam
    Options
    Woo hoo that's fantastic! I'm totally jealous right now b/c I would LOVE to be back in the 130's again! Great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!