Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

My new motivation

I have not bought a single dress since the baby came in October. I did not want to buy a couple of sizes bigger dresses since it would make me not to think about losing weight. But yesterday we went to Marshalls and these two dresses were just sitting there waiting for me to buy them, they were just there for me. Also they were the same size that I was before I was pregnant.
So I thought to myself, why dont I buy them and then lose the weight to fit in them. So here is my motivation these two beautiful dresses are now hanging in my closet, I am going to see them every day and will not be able to wear them till I shape up.

How is that for a motivation!!!!

Replies

• reneeroberts_88
    reneeroberts_88 Posts: 31 Member
    I have two of these motivators too. I brought each from a boutique on sale that you cannot return clearanced merchandise. I can get into both of them....it just isn't pretty. I am hoping though that I will fit into them in the fall perfectly.
  • Faithhopenlove
    Faithhopenlove Posts: 85 Member
    I got mine hanging on the wall, in the closet too! We can do this!!:smile:
  • michelejoann
    michelejoann Posts: 295 Member
    My current motivators:

1. I'm a bridesmaid in my future sister in law's wedding in October.
    2. I have clothes from High School (which was 13 years ago!) that ALMOST fit me.
    3. To be strong, and rock hard.
    4. To be skinnier than my arch-nemesis. She's pregnant now, but usually a petite lady. (not to knock the pregnant ladies -- you are all lovely, but she is my nemesis, and knowing her, she should kiss her pre-pregnancy body buh bye!)

The last one IS a bit petty, but eh. I have my reasons.