Xenadrine?

Options
I know Xenadrine and stuff of the like can be a bit of a controversial subject sometimes BUT has anyone ever had success from weight loss pills? (using them correctly of course, with a healthy diet and exercise) Are they that bad for you? Is it one of those things where you gain all your weight back as soon as you stop taking them? What do yall know!?

Replies

• DatMurse
    DatMurse Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    I know Xenadrine and stuff of the like can be a bit of a controversial subject sometimes BUT has anyone ever had success from weight loss pills? (using them correctly of course, with a healthy diet and exercise) Are they that bad for you? Is it one of those things where you gain all your weight back as soon as you stop taking them? What do yall know!?

the only weight loss pills that truly work are illegal.
    stick to altering your diet before you try any of that stuff.

need to look for another way out but because you have to use a pill to lose weight it already shows you cannot do it without the aid of drugs
  • micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    You want to put something into your body that basically shocks it into thinking you are in a "fight ot flight" mode so that it raises your heart rate, raises blood pressure, sugar levels adrenaline, etc. all so you can lose some weight?

Don't do it. Lose the healthy way and let your body function normally. .
  • CMGoodie
    CMGoodie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Sadly these are only temporary and create a confusion in the body.....same as addictiveness. Once you stop, the body puts it all back on and then some to compensate.

Weight loss through blood sweat and tears is always best. You learn for yourself what you can/can't do, what you are doing wrong and how to correct it naturally.

I'm personally against them.
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    DON'T.
  • DatMurse
    DatMurse Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Sadly these are only temporary and create a confusion in the body.....same as addictiveness. Once you stop, the body puts it all back on and then some to compensate.

Weight loss through blood sweat and tears is always best. You learn for yourself what you can/can't do, what you are doing wrong and how to correct it naturally.

I'm personally against them.

no. you are wrong.
    it does not create confusion within the body. you are not going to magically gain the energy that was burned during the pill
    energy does not magically come out of nowhere and you get fat.
    water weight yet, but not fat
  • tracieangeletti
    tracieangeletti Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    No. Just no. They don't work. Plain and simple.
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    eat right and exercise
  • ksloop00
    ksloop00 Posts: 144
    Options
    Sometimes I use Quicktrim. That really does work! I'm in a wheelchair and can't do much in the winter. I take it only in the winter and even if I couldn't get out and exercise I still lost 3 pounds a week:) And I haven't gained all the weight back either. I don't care what others say, it works for me!