Starting MFP again

Options
Looking for some new friends. I am currently on WW point plus, today I started counting calories on MFP also. Just looking for some motivating friends who aren't enablers!

Little about me, I am from Georgia and Im a Med Tech so I work crazy shifts. Ive always had a weight problem. At the beginning of this year i decided to do something about it and joined WW. I have lost 30lbs total! Just taking it one day at a time.

Replies

• HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    hey there! feel free to add me. I have been a member here since 2011 and I too and starting over. I have been back about 20 days and have lost 15 pounds as of today! i will be a great motivator for you :smile:
  • darlarae74
    darlarae74 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I want in on all the fun and friends, too! :)
    I joined MFP a year ago, did GREAT. Then... life happened, and I allowed several different factors to contribute to my complacency in my fitness journey. I've kept about 30 of the 40 pounds that I originally lost off, but I have been yo-yo-ing with that for the last few months. Time to get serious again. This is actually day 2 of no sodas and day 1 of let's get this party started right NOW...

I even created a new profile.

So, feel free to add me if you like. I need some motivators... and I will do my best to be a positive and encouraging friend!