When She Cries...

Replies

• CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    How awesome to the both of you!
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Davey - you hit the jackpot with this post! Not a negative nelly in any of the responses, male or female. Loooooove it!
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    That is absolutely wonderful...good for you !!!
  • BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Thanks much again...it is good to be around people with a heart. And, that's why I am here as well as for health and weight loss. You all are making my day even better!

My wife emailed me from school and said she "had something in her eye"...:happy:
  • MelisRunning
    MelisRunning Posts: 819 Member
    You have left me completely speechless...sending our best from my house: myself, MFH and Paxton.
  • charman99
    charman99 Posts: 88 Member
    WOW.....JUST WOW, THAT IS ALL I CAN SAY! <3
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Props for the post.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    This is lovely:). Your wife is a very lucky lady too!
  • All I can say is....Thank you for sharing.
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    This made me cry... Your wife sounds like an incredible woman, and I love that you posted this for her. :heart:
  • Bluejay789
    Bluejay789 Posts: 176
    Wow, I am in tears. I hope and pray that if anything ever happened to my husband (married 23 years) that I could be as wonderful as your Wife.

Much love, prayers to you and your Wife.

God Bless you and your family.

Thanks so much for sharing.

Claire
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Great! Now I'm teary eyed at work. Hope nobody sees! This is really lovely.
  • Your wife sounds like a great woman! Hope you show her all these posts
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    So beautiful. I remember when that song was a hit. :)
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    that is beautiful :)
  • nurse_beck
    nurse_beck Posts: 31 Member
    A testament to incredible love and incredible commitment. Absolutely beautiful!! This is one of the most uplifting things I've read in some time. Thanks for sharing!
  • ConnieM20
    ConnieM20 Posts: 493 Member
    aww :heart: :heart:
  • best wishes to you both!
  • Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Loved this Dave. Suzie really is a Super wife, Super Partner and a Super friend (How about just an all around Super Human Being?!). You Both are very lucky and very loving. God bless you both, may your journey together continue a long..long while....
  • BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    I can't say it enough...but thanks to all. I shared your responses with Suz and she was overwhelmed with such love from people she doesn't know (well, some of you she knows through me) as she is not on MFP. But, she supports me totally being an MFP person and she says, "THANKS!" You made her day.

God bless each one of you :flowerforyou:

Dave
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!