Help, cant figure calories

Options
I am so tired right now that I can't figure out a good average calories.
I went to lunch today and ordered an individual thin crust pizza with light cheese and light sause with tomatos, sun dried tomatos and bell peppers. I ate two peices for lunch and then 1 and a half later, I feel it was fairly lower in calories for pizza, but I am so tired and just cant figure this one out. If I could find an individual pizza nutrion with light cheese and sause I can calculate the rest....
anyone know where to find that. It was from Oggies Pizza but they do not have a nutrition guide.
Thank you if you can help

Replies

• johnporcaro
    johnporcaro Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    lately i've been doing a lot of guesstimating, I'd look up "pizza," and scroll through to see if there's something that *sounds* about right. Maybe Lean Cuisine four cheese, or a Margharita pizza, or just go with a generic pizza, and call it 5/8 of a slice. if you're within a hundred calories, it'll all come out okay in the end... Better to make it easy to enter everything than have to stress about making it exact! I'd have quit entering things a long time ago if I was too precise.... ;)
  • Arleah
    Arleah Posts: 15
    Options
    try Dr Oetker thin crust spinach pizza...it is personal sized and light on toppings should be comparable caloriewise!
  • xonophone
    xonophone Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I have the same dilemna when I go out for pizza....so I end up using the nutritional information from a chain like Papa Gino, Papa John, Pizza Hut, etc. I ask my husband to compare the pizza we had with one of those chains, becuase unfortunately he is an expert in chain food :(. And I use that data. IMO, it's better to guesstimate a little too high than two low anyway.