Despirately Need New Workout Music

Options
I have listened to my workout playlist about a thousand times so I am in desperate need of new songs! I like everything from country to hip hop to pop. Basically anything that keeps my motivation high while working out! Thanks!

Replies

• JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Pitbull, Ke$sha, Black Eyed Peas, Far East Movement, Macklemore, Kid Rock, Limp Biskit, Linkin Park, Britney Spears, Korn.
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Calvin Harris and Swedish House mafia
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    The Thriftshop song. LOVE that song. I also enjoy running to Imagine Dragons - Radioactive.

Ummm, anything Flo Rida, Linkin Park, Wiz Khalifa...

For country, I'm all about some Luke Bryan, Jason Aldean, Kenny Chesney, Tim McGraw...
  • nadz6012
    nadz6012 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I like to listen to something somewhat aggressive while working out, makes me fell bada$$. I like black sabbath, sevendust, five finger death punch (my all time favorite!), Volbeat, etc. etc.
  • calliedeaner
    Options
    I like old school. Janet Jackson and Jody Watley.
  • totalfeline
    totalfeline Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I really like to listen to The Crystal Method. They do electronic dance type music that is very up beat. They have also been around about 20 years so there is plenty to choose from.
  • TxHamJello
    Options
    On jog.fm you can plug in a pace for running, and it will provide you a list of songs that have a beat to support that pace. Even if you aren't running, it will give you some great ideas for new songs.
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Hardstyle. Start with Brennan Heart.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    I like to listen to something somewhat aggressive while working out, makes me fell bada$$. I like black sabbath, sevendust, five finger death punch (my all time favorite!), Volbeat, etc. etc.

^^^ What she said.
    I would also add Metallica, Disturbed, Korn (:heart: ), Marilyn Manson, Ozzy, Papa Roach, Godsmack, Slipknot, and some Green Day, Nirvana, Motley Crue, and NIN for fun. :wink:
  • underwater77
    underwater77 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    What I listen to when I workout is rather diverse but my Gym Playlist includes:

Gorillaz, Swedish House Mafia, Beastie Boys, Beck, Bill Withers, Lady Gaga, Run DMC, Phish, Black Eyed Peas, David Bowie, Prince, Rihanna, Bruno Mars, fun., One Republic, Chris Brown, Pink, Eminem, Justin Timberlake.
  • darkheart
    darkheart Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Download the app "FitRadio". You can select music based on style and/or BPM and there's limited commercials. Plus, you can skip entire playlists, unlike Pandora (which I love equally, but prefer FitRadio for when I exercise) where you can only skip so much.
  • Trisha_e
    Trisha_e Posts: 27
    Options
    I always switch it up, but one song that I have is #thatpower by Will.i.am cause it's a great motivator.
  • beenisafe
    beenisafe Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jemquid
    jemquid Posts: 11
    Options
    Mirrors by Justin Timberlake
    Basshead by Far East Movement
    Bebot by Black Eyed Peas
    Bands a make her dance by Juicy J
    Don't Hold The Wall by Justin Timberlake
    Let's go by Neyo
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    On jog.fm you can plug in a pace for running, and it will provide you a list of songs that have a beat to support that pace. Even if you aren't running, it will give you some great ideas for new songs.

That is flippin awesome.
  • toddis
    toddis Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Pendulum (dark drum&bass)
    Mustasch (swedish metal (in english))
    Chase & Status (eletronic , d &b? )
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    thissongissick dot com... I love the music there