Just getting started

Options
Just joined today. Hoping I can stick to my diet plan. I am losing pounds to read books. I haven't lost a one pound in a week, and I'm starting to go through book withdrawal. Wish me luck, to stay on track, so I can pick up one of 4 books that I'm dying to read!

Replies

• MRSHHJONES
    MRSHHJONES Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm hopiing and praying for an entire library of books for you on your weight loss journey!!! You can do it!!!!!:smile:
  • brax657
    brax657 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love that you treating yourself with books instead of food. Great idea!! I have recently started myself so you can add me if you like.
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey. Losing yourself in a book is a great way to ward off food. Feel free to friend me!
  • slimnicola01
    Options
    What an awesome idea - love it -you will be reading those four books in no time :wink:
  • mattison3
    Options
    I was an avid reader at one time and traded it for the internet. I have become very inactive. Just returned a book to a friend of mine today. I told him with my new goals in mind i wouldnt have time to sit around and read it. Im hoping to stay focused and discipline myself to balance my new healthy choices and the things i like to do. All in moderation. Good luck to you
  • tmuellenberg
    tmuellenberg Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome idea, definitely some motivation!
  • Trix79
    Trix79 Posts: 4
    Options
    Awesome idea! I love to read... and keeps me busy.. hands and mind!! :wink:
    Good luck on your journey!
  • pinkminy
    pinkminy Posts: 286
    Options
    hi I did a similar thing but mine was DVD's ha ha , happy to be a support friend if you want